LF Casual Guild for M+ and Raiding

I’m a Horde Ret Pally

I came back to WoW a few months ago and am looking for a guild casual guild to play with that isn’t toxic and doesn’t mind a learning curve. In the past I mostly focused on keys but want to get into raiding.

I play typically from 10pm-1am ET and hope to find a group that has a decent amount of players playing around then.

Hi Zathaar

I am also a returning player. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. In the past those were the people who were always there to run some dungeons and tromp our way through some raids. So thats my goal in TWW, to be a part of an active guild again.

This is also not the first time I have returned after a wow break. And one of the things I feel really adds to the guild experience is to be part of it from the beginning. We are at a great time now due to the upcoming xpac. But above that, I was looking for a newer guild. One where I wouldn’t just be slotted into an existing raid team.

I joined TRYHARDISH. So far, I am glad I did. The Officer team seems knowledgeable and skilled but dedicated to forming a positive and casual environment. There are no set raid times yet. But interest is high for raiding/mythics/and some pvp. And the team is growing.

If any of that resonates with you, check them out. :slight_smile:

Hello!

Ralvin from Activated here. Would love to chat. We are a laid back but serious Mythic progression group that is looking for just a few more dps and heals to fill out our roster.

We run raids Monday / Wednesdays
6:30-9:30 PDT
8:30-11:30 CST
9:30-12:30 EST

Friend and message me on Discord “.ralvin” if that sounds good.

Hey there, hit me up on bnet we can chat adema#1487. most of play until at least 12est our raids will run fri/sat 10-12est. we also have some mountain time people and west coast so there are usually people around later on.

Hey there! “TwiztedVoid” is a newly formed guild of players returning back to the game. We’re looking to get a core of players to raid with and be active with M+. We’re active on discord and just like to get on the game and have a good time! I am usually on that late as well with some others! If you’re interested then we’d love to have ya!
Discord: sacred#7757
BNET: Sacred#11557