LF casual friendly/raiding guild Ysera

Looooong time player. Started Vanilla as a human Paladin and rerolled once BC came out as a Horde Paladin. Played/raided/pvp’d through Cataclysm as all roles and am flexible depending on what is needed. Currently 112 leveling as Ret. Would like to find a casual/friendly guild to grow in and eventually raid with.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/ysera/dalana

Hey, would love to chat if you have any interest in switching servers, my guild is a casual, friendly community that’s been around for over 11 years now. If you’re not married to Ysera, hit me up on bnet! Alveia#1839

Hi there! We would love to have you join our family if you would be interested in coming to the Alliance side of Whisperwind! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is NOT required to join though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!

I’ll see if I can start my transition over to Whisperwind Alliance. Kind of seems Ysera is pretty dead guild wise.