LF Casual Chill Guild Adult Real Life first

Hi Fowlee!

While unfortunately we’re capped on healer spots for our raid teams, you’re welcome to join us for mythic keystones or dungeon runs! Please take a look at our recruitment below!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

I was on the wrong character. This is my character Kiuayoukai.

Hi Fowlee,

I run a small casual EST social guild on Proudmoore. We are always on discord when we are playing and are rebuilding after not playing since mid shadowlands and plan to run both some mythic+ and casual raid some. We are also super alt friendly as my current guild members each have at least 6 characters.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hiya Fowlee!

Our times may not work for you but if you want to chat or give us a look here is guild spam!

Tattered Remains
Area 52
Horde

Want a permanent raid spot?
Looking for a laid back guild?
Need assistance with leveling, gearing or class/spec questions? Or maybe just somewhere to hang and chat?

Tattered Remains is accepting all levels, Classes and Specs!

About Our Guild:
We are a small guild (returning, been back full swing for 3 months) working towards building for the new expansion.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal 9/9 (alt & new mbr gearing)
Heroic Raiding 7/9 (currently pugging into groups) Working towards Mythic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
• Not easily offended
• Socializing
• Patient with new members and rebuilding guild (If you choose you can assist as well)
• Communication
• Willing to learn and participate (even teach/guide)
• Available for raid (life happens so give notice unless extreme emergency)
• Mythic+ not mando. But recommended if you want to get into Mythic Raiding.

We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts. Having guild events, farming mounts, PvP, and working on achievements.

Need:
Tanks: OPEN
Heals: OPEN
Melee: OPEN
Ranged: OPEN

Raid Days & Times
SAT-SUN
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Bnet: Splicer6#1113
Disc: Splicer666

Can also join New Community
Tattered Remains, to chat! Or apply in game!

1 Like

We raid friday and sunday est hours

Eclipsed Unity - Dalaran - Fri. 8 / Sun. 7 ET - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi, Fowlee. I’m the GM of <Murloc with a Glock> (9/9H), a recently formed guild looking to add one more healer to our roster. We’re a great place for returning players; we have a very active community willing to help you gear and run content with you in and outside of raid. We also have a world-class resto shaman you can compare notes with since you mentioned you’re looking to develop your skills in modern WoW. Let me know what you think, we’d love to hear from you!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST, and have many members online most nights during the hours you mentioned being available.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Any chance you can go an hour later? Vitae Rising is an AOTC guild on Thrall that raids Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a group of mostly middle-aged adults, and outside of raids, many of our members also enjoy running keys. If you’d like to know more, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 or on discord at Fenrirulv.

Life > Wow

OathBound Chaos - Stormrage is an AOTC foused guild. The guild is ran by a group of lifelong friends who in Oct 2023 decided to rebuild the guild together.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST
Our current progression is 9/9N and 7/9H AtDH
Our goal is to hit AOTC at a reasonable pace and then dabble in something mythic after.
Our current raid team all roles!

If you are not interested in raiding you are still welcome to join us and hang out. People do run keys daily and it is a very socially active guild.

Join us in discord for more information:
discord.gg/UaaJBuAZcX

Hello Fowlee! I came across your post and wanted to reach out to you. I am the guild leader of a somewhat new guild on Illidan called Everlasting Vengeance. We are looking to increase our numbers and think you would be a good fit. Our raid days are Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM Est.

Once you are done reading through all the copy paste replies I hope you will reach out to me as I truly believe our guild would be a great fit. We are a smaller guild still but are 9/9 heroic and focus on Aotc and Mythic+. The founding members are Aotc for the past 3 seasons and 2500+ mythic rating. We have also helped several other people get Aotc during this season.

Our main goal is to make sure everyone meshes well and is having fun while playing the game. We communicate on discord throughout the day, even while we are not in game we are still talking to one another. The vast majority of our members are over 30 with families and real life priorities. We hope everyone can make raids and enjoy running keys but sometimes real life happens and will ALWAYS come first. I hope to hear from you. Please reach out to me on discord or Bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

Hello, I belong to a wonderful guild called Synchronicity. We currently raid heroic on Friday 8:30 pm EST, and normal on Sunday 2:30 pm. We run m+ at every opportunity, and we have several experienced players who are happy to help others learn.
We have a community with the same name, so you could come say hello without changing servers.
Here is a link to a thread with more info from our GM:

Thanks everyone for the replies I appreciate you taking the time I’ll reach out once I have some free time.

Greetings Fowlee!

Welcome back!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
7/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hey Fowlee! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on Monday and Wednesday, 9 PM to 12 AM.
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs, generally the start I start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Key pushers, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Heya Fowlee! We enjoy running old content too and also have a handfull of EST players as well!

Hey! My husband and I run a horde guild on kel’thuzad. We have always been down to help players through any of the games we have played together. We also have kids, so we know life can get hectic, and we don’t expect our members to play every day. Here is my forum post for our guild if you would like to take a look! ^^

Welcome back Fowlee!

New Dawn on Zul’Jin is looking for more to expand its current roster. We are 9/9H and currently on our one night a week run. When we formed New Dawn back in Shadowlands our goal was AOTC/KSM but lately in talks of progressing in to mythic. We have multiple key groups, and we also do other activities outside of WoW.

We are currently seeking healers and DPS to fill up a 20 player mythic roster, with a couple extra in case of life happening.

Our raid times are Saturday 7:30pm-11pm EST and Sunday 7pm-10pm EST, however with it being late in the season and to reduce the risk of burnout we opted to go to raiding one night a week and that is Saturday.

If this interests you please feel free to reach out to the following:
MrClean#11749
R2D2##1387
Emmry#1495
Furieus#1425

You can also join us on discord at http://discord.gg/newdawnzuljin

The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently are recruiting range dps. We raid 9:45pm to 12:45am CST on Tuesday and Sunday. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend checking us out and getting in touch with a member of the guild.
If you are interested in joining us or have any questions please feel free to contact anyone in the guild. My battle tag is Hadorya#1497 on discord at Hadorya #3191.

Hello fellow Azerothians!

Moonlit Shadows is a new guild looking to fill its roster with those who like the casual collection of pets, mounts, achievements and more! We are looking to fill our raid roster which is AOTC focused with the plan to possibly dip our toes into mythic in the future. Our goal is to foster a tightknit community of players of all skill levels to experience WoW with like-minded individuals, who enjoy getting away from the real world and delving into the depts of Azeroth, and the many adventures it has.

Without sounding too much like an infomercial, let me get into the details of what we as a guild are looking for!

We are recruiting for a Saturday, Sunday Raid team. Our raid times will be from 7pm until 10:30pm EST. Mythic plus days are to be determined later but are planned in the future. Our Raid team is currently recruiting all roles! We will be raiding as soon as there are enough people ready and geared to raid, we will use fated raids to learn how we work as a team.

New players can use this time to learn a particular class, or spec, returning players can use it to refresh their memories and get back into the swing of things, those who have been around it can be a place for you to hang your hat, and get a change of scenery!

We are a Mature guild, with Discord set up and ready to go! We currently are out of cookies and looking for a new Cookie maker, feel free to apply!

If you have questions feel free to add reach out Echo#110453

Hi there Fowlee! I 'd love to talk to you more about my guild! Fri/Sat raids starting @ 11pm EST - 2am EST. Message me on discord or add me to bnnet! Thanks!

Good Afternoon, Fowlee! Glad to see a veteran player returning to the front lines! Completely understand how the solo grind can get a bit less fun, hoping that we may offer something you would be interested. As someone who came from WRA recently, i can say Stormrage server is a flux of people but refreshing for doing content! We have three raid teams, we also have folk who like to chill and play in M+ as well as other games in our community. INC all the info:

Commit Alpha is a multi-team guild with a focus on Raiding, Mythic Plus, as well as occasional backdrop events and guild activities. This can range from doing in guild challenges for survival in Hardcore Classic, to seeing what can be discovered in Season of Discovery, and of course continuing to enjoy Dragonflight with each patch. :dracthyr_tea:

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:We have three raid teams in guild with different overall goals but the same relaxed environment. :dracthyr_lulmao:

:dracthyr_nod:Immediate openings listed in Team Details below-Updated as of 2/13/2024:dracthyr_nod:

:dracthyr_comfy_red:Red Team -CE Focused. (6/9 M, 9/9H, 9/9 N ATDH, 8/9 M Aberrus)
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm -11pm EST. These times may fluctuate as Tuesdays tend to be a cleared content day
Recruitment: LF Resto Shaman(preferred) or Resto Druid or Disc Priest, Ranged DPS
Healer (Resto Sham/Resto Druid/Disc Priest) -High Need
Ranged DPS -High Need. (Mage/Warlock/Hunter)
Heavy melee on roster at this time.
Accepting Exceptional Applicants. Logs and Mythic Raid History preferred.

:dracthyr_comfy_green:Green Team -Casual Mythic Progression. (5/9 M, 9/9H, 9/9N ATDH, 5/9M Aberrus)
Raid Times: Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:30 -11:30pm. EST
Recruitment: Recruiting for Raid Lead.
Responsibilities of Raid Lead Role: Working within a team of 3 to 4 leaders who work to organize the raid together. Seeking someone comfortable making call outs during the raid. Other raid leads with other teams are available to coordinate planning of fights, cooldown structures, etc.
Recruitment : Tank and Ranged DPS
Ranged DPS/Off Heals-High Need (Preferred Ele Shaman or Evoker)
Warlock/Mage-High Need
Aug Evoker/Hunter -Medium Need
We are very heavy melee at this time
Mythic Raid history is not limited to applying, however, experience is preferred. AOTC previous history is also an added bonus. Logs are still reviewed and considered for applicants.

:dracthyr_comfy_blue:Blue Team -AOTC Focused. (9/9H ATDH, 9/9 ATDN, 9/9 H Aberrus)
Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 -11pm.EST
Recruiting for raiders who enjoy the chill Heroic atmosphere.
AOTC history is not required and logs are not required though they are reviewed. Folks who just wanna have fun!
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:–Those interested in joining you can reach out to Saylen11 , LronChris , and Nocthios via discord.-- :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Hoping to hear from you, feel free to reach out to me or any of the names listed above on discord and we will be happy to answer any of your questions. Happy adventures! And thank you for taking the time to post!