LF Casual 1-2 Night Raid Group

Looking for a casual group that raids 1-2 times per week.

Community is much more important than progress. Looking for a group of adults who treat each other right and enjoy playing the game together.

I currently have a ranged dps and a healer that are geared for low keys, would be able to play anything thats needed as I have tanks and melee classes also sitting at 50.

Interested in groups still progressing through normal.

Saucy#11257

Good afternoon to you! While our guild Junction is a mythic raiding guild, we do run an alt/fun raid night on Saturdays from 5:30p-8:30p PST that anyone is welcome to join. We also have a great group of people (majority in their late 20’s-early 30’s) that like to do mythic +, transmog runs, mount farming, pvp. We have players of all skill levels as well!

If you’d like to learn more, add me on bnet and we can talk more!
Professoroak#1732

Hey there, if you’re willing to go Horde, we may be what you’re looking for. Hefty is a semi-casual adult only (21+) guild on Area 52. We are currently 6/10H, 10/10N and when we’re not raiding, our members enjoy m+, leveling alts, transmog/mount runs, and just shooting the breeze with each other. If you’d like more info, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-610h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders-casuals/814059

Hello Omanion! I don’t know if you’re open to server xfer/faction change, but I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 1/10N currently. We are in need of all roles, ranged dps in particular. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week, and group Torghast runs.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few people. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We’re adding people working our way through normal(9/10) then heroic Nathria. In need of a few more dps and healers. We do mythic+ on our off nights for anyone interested. Most members are 30+ Feel free to add me on Discord MtMan#2491 or BNet MtMan#1965 for any questions.

Hi there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re starting with normal and working our way up.

Currently we’re compromised of players who are raid ready, gearing up to raid, or are starting to get into mythic dungeons.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418