LF BOTH A Live & Classic Raid Guild (SAME GUILD)

LF BOTH A Live & Classic Raid Guild (SAME GUILD)

Based off the title I am in the search of a new home in WoW for a guild raiding live and plans to also raid classic at the same time. I’m starting my search early to be sure I find the correct guild that fits my needs, it’s been awhile since I have raided in a guild situation (Warlords) to be exact but I will explain my WoW past below…

FIrst off here are my guild search requirements:
-Latenight raid schedule of roughly 3-4 days a week only to fit in both Live and Classic for example (Tues/Wed Live Thurs/Fri Classic or Tues-Thurs Live Fri Classic or Tues Live Wed-Fri Classic…) you understand what I mean lol also days don’t bother me can be Mon-Sun the examples were just examples using Tues-Fri. As for the timezone I am PST (Westcoast U.S.) so I am looking for anything 10pm PST or later start so please no daytime guilds as I work always and want to be sure I have a 100% attendance so 10pm would be the best start time but anything after is fine.
-As stated I am looking for a guild that plans to raid both Live and Classic servers, prefer Mythic raiding on Live but if you only plan to raid Heroic I have options to pug Mythic at a later date with other guildmates from the past so I can always fill that void later if needed but Heroic level clear guilds are a must at least, I won’t be too picky since we will also be spending time during our raid schedule doing Classic.

Second here is my WoW past for each expansion:
Classic- N/A due to starting WoW a few weeks before BC was launched, I have been playing non-stop since Classic though so my experience starts in BC with raiding.
BC-
Guild Korgath (Top 100 US guild / was raiding 7 days a week) full cleared all content while live.
WotlK-
Guild Korgath (Top 100 US guild / was raiding 6 days a week) full cleared all content while live.
—Took mini IRL break during Ulduar—
Guild Spinebreaker (Top 100 US guild / was raiding 4 days a week) full cleared all content while live.
Cata-
Guild Spinebreaker (No longer top guild started to raid casually / Was raiding 4 days a week) full cleared all content while live.
MoP-
Guild and Kil’Jaeden (Same guildmates both guilds) (Was raiding 3 days a week) full cleared all content while live.
WoD-
(We went back to Blasting Off AGain) (Was raiding 3 days a week) full cleared all content while live.
Legion-
My first expansion guildless started to raid casually via pugs, cleared every raid through Heroic and dabbed a bit into a few Mythics (roughly 50%).
BFA-
Completely been casual this whole expansion.

*I am someone who used to take raiding seriously when I had the time, I no longer have that time but I’m looking for a guild to give myself a schedule every week to clear content again. I play PTRs and Betas to learn fights, I even make guides myself on my own class which I have been a Warlock for the whole time so expect me not to switch class lol. I am always prepared to every single raid and I do what’s needed for the team to succeed. Let me know if the guild needs help in any areas as my expertise might be able to throw in some ideas or two.

Hit me up down below or add my via Btag
FTWitachi#1571

TIME TO GET BACK INTO A GUILD haha!