LF blacksmith tipping 15k

LF blacksmith with (enchanted thorium breastplate) recipe, got mats, horde, tipping 15k add stephanovich#1534

If you don’t find a crafter on your own server, can make a trial alliance plate-wearer character on mine and either: source mats on my server then have me make it; or browse my uncollected tab of my pet collection on the armory and trade something suitable for the armor (pets can be bought on your server, log over to the alt on mine, then caged & traded).

Alright perfect man thats real nice of you, add me in game when you read this, Stephanovich#1534. I’ll link you whatever pet I have you might be interested.

Someone (don’t know who exactly, as it would have just been an alt made on my server) sent me a pet I previously didn’t own in the mail with a request to craft a breastplate. I took care of that couple days ago.

If you, or anyone else wants to do business in a similar way - is fine with me. I think me being on the other side of the planet means we’re not always online at the same time due to our different time zones.

Hey mate would you be able to craft this for me? Add me poohbear#12512 and we can chat about what i can give you in exchange

Have accepted your friend request, just need to find me when you’re online next.