LF> Beginner Friendly Guild

Hello everyone! I am a beginner player looking for a guild that does not mind teaching someone the ins and outs of WoW. I am a long time player of FFXIV but I have always been curious about WoW and decided to just jump in! I do want to experience the story from the very beginning and do as many quests and as much content as I can experience but would like to do so in “order”. My friends got a bit too gung ho when I tried to play it with them and they just took me around to all these places to do stuff that I just didn’t understand yet so it overall just made me more confused about the content than enjoy it. I don’t have an attachment to any server or character really yet since I haven’t played much at all so I’m willing to start fresh in your guild.

Things I look for in a guild: friendly mature community / people willing to give advice / I do have a discord so voice chat is an option. / Also I’ve done end game content in FFXIV so I don’t mind a challenge when it comes to doing things and I won’t expect to have my hand held 24/7

If you think I’d enjoy your guild, please tell me what it’s centered around and what your community is like!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to find a home in WoW soon!

2 Likes

we have a tank who is from FFXIV, if you are looking for a guild and play very late night (11pm - 3am pacific time) you could come to Hyjal Horde and join Banana Hammock. We have a pretty cool community and we do help each other and any new guildies in the guild. If you are interested hit me up. My b.tag is nox#1474 and my discord is nox#2686

This guild takes casuals as do

and

1 Like

If you haven’t found a home yet, please consider Unbound. I will post our guild info below.

What we are: A fun social guild that raids on the weekends.

We believe in having fun and maintaining friendship while enjoying the game to the fullest. We raid Friday/Saturday nights. We have been playing since Vanilla on different servers and made Turalyon our home in 2014. We have a great core team and have room to add more. We believe in trying our best while raiding but do not believe in yelling or belittling our members.

We consider ourselves a very casual raiding team. Raids are scheduled Fri/Sat nights 8-11pm server. We clear current content in a relaxed social setting. We all have jobs/school and want to enjoy our time in game.

Currently 7/9N, 1/9H.
Raventoo#1813

tommyc06#1524

Guild & Server : Sage Crusaders -Turalyon (A)
Progression : 5-9 Bod Normal

Raid Days & Times :
Friday Night : 7:30pm-10:30pm Cst
Saturday Night : 7:30pm-10:30pm Cst
Sunday Night : 7:30pm- 9:30pm Cst

We have been a guild for 7 years. We are a group of close friends and veteran players of the Wow that have alot of knowledge of game and can be very helpful to those who are new players, and are returning. We have love to laugh, joke and have fun while raiding. if this is for you. Come give us a try…
We would love to have you.
Have a Wonderful Day!!

Lower Levels Are Welcome to Join Too.

Recruitment Contact
MamaWolf#1535, add me, Let’s Talk

Recruitment Needs For Raiding:

HEALS: Holy Pally, Disc/Holy Priest, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid
MELEE: WW Monk, Rogue, Unholy/Frost DK, Ret Pally
RANGED: Warlock and Shadow Priest, Mage: Frost, Boomkin

When we are not raiding, we help those in need with gearing up for raids. Such as: Mythics, Warfront groups, invasion groups, Etc. Free Repairs always. SEMI-CASUAL, ALWAYS HERE TO HELP OUT NEWCOMERS TO THE GAME.

2 Likes

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: