Lf Aotc/Mythic guild

Hi I’m Giri,

I’m a returning Mythic and Heroic Raider looking for a new home on the alliance side. A few friends and I decided to swap factions and I have yet to find an ideal home, especially for raiding. In the past I have had experience as a GM, RL, and healing lead, none of which am I particularly looking for. I take criticism very well and adapt to encounters as needed, as well as farm anything that may help us progress. I am a team player and I am always open to trying new things.

I would primarily like to raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays, however a 2 day schedule that includes 1 of those days, or a 3 day schedule including both days would be great. I try to run M+ several days a week, and currently working on getting my KSM in all the dungeons (only 3 to go). My availability is as follows:

Monday: 930pm-3am EST
Tuesday: 930pm-3am EST
Wednesday: 930pm-3am EST
Thursday: 930pm-3am EST
Friday: 930pm-12am EST
Saturday: 930pm-3am EST
Sunday: 930pm-3am EST

What I am looking for is a group that bare minimum achieves AotC, preferably quickly into each raid tier. What I would love is a guild who is pushing into Mythic at least 3-4 bosses or more per tier. Progression is the funnest part of raiding for me.

Please feel free to contact me here, on discord, or through battle.net
Discord Giri#4422
Btag Giri#1101

Thanks and hope I talk to you soon!