LF AOTC+ Guild

As the title says im looking for an AOTC+ guild on stormrage.

Ive been playing since burning crusade, raiding since wrath of the lich king.

Been playing this expansion on and off, don’t have many toons geared. Trying to pick one to play and gear up, willing to play just about anything.

don’t want to drone on the post, feel free to leave your info below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

We are a guild that came together to give everyone a place to call home. We are currently small running M+ together and we raid 2 nights a week. So if you are interested in long discord talks about nothing and everything while running M+ with friends we are the place for you. We are raiding on Tues/Sat nights 8:30-11:30 server (est). In need of DPS

We are currently 9/9 Heroic

You can add me on Bnet Bloodhaven#1511

Hi Balrar, “Insanity Raiding” (18+) may be a good fit for you. We are a large Casual Progressive guild that has been in existence since 2009, and are re-building our raid team for Tues./Wed. 7:45-10 pm EST. We are in need of Raid Leaders (in case we have an overflow of players who want to raid and we need to start a 2nd team, and also alternate Raid Leads to fill in when a leader is absent for any reason) and dps (both melee and ranged). Besides raiding, the guild does M+ (both low & KSM), some PVP (BGs), and sometimes old content runs for transmogs, mounts, pets, etc. We also have a number of older players in the guild aged 50+, and some of us have played the game since Vanilla. Nothing here is ever scheduled on a calendar. Those that want to raid, show up, and those that want to run a key announce it when a large number of members are online and are not busy w/ other things. If we sound like the right fit for you and you would either like more info/invite, just IM me in game. I’m usually online every day in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me and just desire an invite, then you can apply directly through guild-finder to "Insanity Raiding (under Raid, not Social) and we will invite you through there. Hope to have you join our family!

Below is a list of class and roles we are looking for.

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
11/14/2023 release date

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
High Priority
ANY DPS CLASS THAT CAN FLEX HEAL
Holy Priest
Shadow Priest
Demon Hunter
WW Monk
DPS DK

Medium Priority
DPS Warrior
DPS Druid Moonkin and/or Feral

Low Priority (but still wanted)