LF AOTC-focus 1night guild

Hi -

Short blurb: Looking for a 1 night guild and/or community to push some keys in in SL. Needs to be starting at or after 9:30 CST.

I’m a former CE-level raider, and most recently I did 5/12M and KSM in 8.3 (finished KSM only about 3 months into the tier, shortly before I dropped off the grid in March). I’ll just say I went a little too hard for my schedule and burned myself out over the course of BFA. Looking to avoid making that mistake again.

I’m looking to get back in the game. I like to do keys and I got pretty decent at it before I stopped, so I’ll definitely be looking for that again. I’ll note I did it all in PUGs and with no history of rating to lean on, as it was my first season to take keys seriously. Maybe irrelevant accomplishment to some, but I was fairly proud :slight_smile:

Looking for a home for social purposes and all I’m looking for raiding-wise is AOTC-focus (I don’t even need a guarantee we’ll get it - just looking for some social fun! But a history of achieving it is a big plus for me).

I’m also open to being a “highly competent backup” in your guild but probably wouldn’t (at least for now) commit to more than one night a week regularly :slight_smile:

I’m super laid-back, no patience for toxicity, and love to just shoot the sh*t - I’ll probably be around quite a bit in general, I’m just not looking for more than the one night commitment.

Thank you for reading!

1 Like

Hey brotato chip check us out one day a week weekend raiding guild from 9 am to 1pm est on Saturdays