LF an active weekend guild

Hey there! It’s been a while since I’ve played regularly but I’m getting back into it. I’ve been listening to the War of the Scaleborn and it’s really sparked my interest in rolling a Dracthyr and replaying the Dragonflight expansion. I just hit level 70 on this toon, so I’m excited to dive in and pay attention to the story this time around.

I was hoping to find a friendly guild to chat with, especially on Saturday and Sunday evenings. I’m open to both Alliance and Horde, and I’ve heard that cross faction guilds are a thing now, which is pretty cool.

If you’re interested, feel free to whisper me in-game or send me a letter. I’d really appreciate the company!

There are no active guilds here, friend. This is a dead server.

1 Like

To be fair ED has always been super dead during the “Off seasons”
I’ve been checking out a lot of different servers and it’s the same as it’s always been.
I did look at WRA as well honestly, but I haven’t leveled to 50 any toons on that server so I can’t make a Drakthyr. (Which is odd, for a while I was able to make them on any server, then the lvl 50 rule kicked back in)

You don’t wanna be on WRA unless you’re the type to put your pronouns in your bio. I honestly don’t know what to tell you, the game is belly up rn. People say SoD is cool on classic but I don’t have the energy for it.