LF Alliance to re-roll as Horde

11/14/2018 12:31 PMPosted by Grandma
I left moon guard due to lag and alliance being really rude but in and out of character (as I played alliance on there to be with someone, but I am a horde at heart.), My current server is very lonely, is the rp on horde side moon guard pretty active then? I might be willing to come back and check out the horde side of MG.

Well not at the levels of alliance side, horde rp has picked up. There are multiple weekly events. Tavern rp tonight in org I believe 8p realm time. Flywheel is my guild master. She is amazing, and puts forth a lot of time towards improving horde rp. I would encourage you to give it a try, and if you'd like you could join Flywheel and the rest of us goblins within <Flashbang Exports>. Heres our recruitment topic

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761986451?page=1

I do hope you give horde a try, regardless of which race or guild you try with. So many good horde guilds that are incredibly helpful to new players. Lots of different guild flavor rp to boot!
I'm pretty vocal here on forums, but I can't take all the credit. Horde MG has had a lot of love from a very dedicated community. I'd like to take this moment to give a big thank you to everyone who has supported the MG Horde effort, in particular the following individuals:

Tyrinade <The Onyx Rose Order>
Sida <Bladebane Industries>
Yokumba <The Antu Bloodguard>
Luneth <Ashes of Alar>
Niliuss <Apophis>
Taeana <The Stonewind Tribe>
Jimlok <Thunderroar Warband>
Keillan <Sunstone Jewels>
Egar <Lost in Azeroth>
Moranai <House Sunstrike>
Ro'go <The Flamebranded>
Luluidelca <AFK Mom Aggro>
Aendys
Mekgrim <Flashbang Exports>
Anansi <Loabound>
Xiechi <The Stonewind Tribe>
Mirchea <Bladebane Industries>
Corendal <House Bloodrose>
Phorgides <Howling Void>

Thank you also to all our Alliance supporters. Without all your encouragement, we would be struggling to be where we are at today.
5 Likes

Thank you Flywheel! You are the heart and soul of this effort we are here to support this goal and help bring new life to Hordeside Moon Guard!

And itā€™s working!

There are new faces all the time and new life everywhere. Weā€™re benefitting from the vision you and everyone has been working so hard for and people are noticing. Moon Guard Horde is very lucky to have Flywheel, and I have to say from the bottom of my heart thank you to everyone who is supporting us!

7 Likes

OMG, you make me just want to fly across from Australia and give you a big hug Tyrinade. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I definitely agree with Tyrinade. You have done an awesome job promoting things on Horde and getting RP going. Thank you for all the work youā€™ve put in.

3 Likes

The Alliance to Horde Re-roll Support Group (AHRSG) is still going strong! Here is our Discord link again:

https://discord.gg/SmRpCfS

The aims of the group are to help newcomers to MG Horde to:

• get established with start-up packages;
  • make new contacts within the community;
  • find a suitable guild;
  • learn how to RP and where the hubs are;
  • find out about upcoming events.

If this sounds like something that would be of interest to you, please join!

MG Horde is a small, but growing community. You can make a difference if youā€™re willing to pitch in. We need you!

3 Likes

Iā€™m considering it. My biggest worry is getting over there and finding a graveyard.

1 Like

I recommend joining the discord first. That way you can meet people and find out about upcoming events and RP without any effort!

Or just roll up a level 1 toon and hang out in the Valley of Honor and see if you like it.

1 Like

I just joined the discord last nightā€¦ I tell you what, the prospect of having to start a brand spanking new lvl 1 toonā€¦ low whistle

Woo! New people :smiley: Good to meet ya :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was thinking about getting back into rp, and thanks to this thread Iā€™ll be rolling a fresh toon on horde side. 8.1 makes the leveling way less scary. See you soon friends!

2 Likes

Reasons Iā€™m not on MG Horde:

1. Character Limit (I have 25 characters between MG and WrA)
  2. Balance (WrA has slightly more Horde than Alliance but itā€™s still a healthy mix)
  3. Horde MG side always seemed to be blood elf house guilds. Something this character really hates.

I will totally support this cause to my dying breath regardless.

Itā€™s great that youā€™re offering support, but the only way to fix a balance issue is to have more of the majority re-roll into the minority.

To have this as the reason not to roll Horde is a bit self defeating. Weā€™re never going to get anywhere if people arenā€™t willing to be part of the solution, rather than the problem.

Regardless, cheering from the sidelines is still good. Iā€™d much rather that than people trying to drive people away from MG Horde. Hopefully those dark days are over.

2 Likes

Also, to add on to Flywheelā€™s post. Iā€™ve been on MG for ~9 years and have seen very few actual House Guilds. Most are military or something along those lines.

I just recently moved over to MG Hordeā€¦ Honestly, Iā€™ve seen more ā€œOld Hordeā€ Military guilds and Tauren Tribe guilds than anything elseā€¦ of course a few undead and blood elf guilds tossed in for good measure.

1 Like

Not sure if this is still going on but if any new hordies need help gold wise bag/clothes wise I can gladly help out. SariƤ#11341 ((alt code 0228 for the a)) :smiley:

1 Like

What, you havenā€™t seen any goblin merchants around? Weā€™re a bit on the short side so you may need to adjust your camera a bit lower.

1 Like

If I was able to find an active group that plays around 0000-0400 EST, I would come over to Horde.

We have a few Aussieā€™s in our guild, including our guild leader @flywheel. Theyā€™re typically on during those time. The times you mentioned are 5p-9p theirs I believe. Also, this week we just started raiding on Friday night from 11p-1a eastern. Iā€™m on the east coast and log immediately following raid, but the west coast and Aussieā€™s are still on.

I have a (Horde) pandaren that Iā€™ve rolled with the same name on both WRA and MG, largely to help facilitate cross-server/faction rp when I get around to actually leveling and building that toonā€™s character. The largest boundary for me to jumping onto this especially on moon guard is finding the time to level whichever one would be the ā€œmainā€ one.

2 Likes