LF Alliance to re-roll as Horde

Welcome welcome!

1 Like

Horde gals (and guys!) have more fun.
Come on over, meet up with new friends and have a fab time.

Red’s your color. Check it out!

2 Likes

I know that some folks Ally Side are more a part of the Late Night Crew due to timezone differences and working 2nd or 3rd shifts.

But there are a handful of folks that do hang around during the midnight hours! I myself am one of them due to working 2nd shift now :smiley:

1 Like

I still have a warrior over there, but I don’t play her because of a couple reasons.

• English isn’t my first language and aside from forums, my ingame language is limited, and most guilds heavy rp, or seem to be at nights.

• not many people on at late night

• guilds aren’t open to anyone under 18

• if the guilds aren’t rp, they’re raid guilds and aren’t really into having a casual community.

To be totally fair, I have been having the same problems on alliance to a degree too. But at least there are more people around.

Still haven’t settled on either side, although I am leveling a night elf Druid right now.

Are there any guild guides for those of us who are re-rolling? I have a few characters here now and I would really feel more certain about my choice if I knew which guilds were recruiting and their basic premises.

1 Like
1 Like

Mal’valen here used to be a Horde character, but I kind of lost interest in Horde RP after Brill was changed in Cataclysm. I’m curious though what the main hubs are these days. It seems like Orgrimmar or Silvermoon are really the only options, but I don’t have much of a reason for my characters to go to either of those cities.

If it helps to give this info, the Horde races I really love playing are undead, Nightborne, and Blood Elves. I have an Orc and Pandaren, and I like Tauren okay, but I’d prefer to play undead or elf. I just don’t know where to go for that other than Orgrimmar or Silvermoon.

1 Like

I made a hordie <3 It is a bit different in Org and I was surprised at how much slower it is than alliance.

2 Likes

Org and Silvermoon are the main city rp hubs but there’s regular walk up events that are cross-faction if you wanted to try some of them out!

I’d take a look at this thread for any Horde specific and Cross-Faction gatherings as they tend to take place outside of the city. Aside from that I’d poke around and see if there’s any guilds that catch your attention!

4 Likes

Hey guys! Well it’s been a few months since I last promoted AHRSG: Alliance to Horde Reroll Support Group but I just want to let everyone know that the discord is still running and active!

Link here:
https://discord.gg/SmRpCfS

What is the group about? It’s all about assisting MG Alliance folks (or transfers from other servers) who would like to try MG Horde but don’t know anyone, or where to go to RP. Especially if you’re not familiar with Horde races! What would you like to try - a scary undead, an honorable tauren, or a majestic nightborne?

There’s something for everyone over on Horde side, and it’s way more fun when you get to meet new people and make new friends. This group is designed to help you do that.

We offer starting packages of gold and bags if you need them. We can also help you put together a guild or find some people to run dungeons with.

Come on over and say hi!

3 Likes

We’ve had quite a few new people join the discord in the last week or so, and an overall increase in WoW activity with people being forced to stay at home.

Don’t forget the 100% experience buff! If you are thinking of rolling a Horde character, now is a great time to do it.

We can help you make contacts, find a guild, and develop your character ideas. Starter packages available too!

Here’s that discord link again:
https://discord.gg/SmRpCfS

2 Likes

Just throwing my support behind this.

1 Like

Decided to make a horde character on Moon Guard because of you, so far pleasantly surprised

1 Like

Fantastic! Now is a great time to try something different. You might even like it enough to stick around for good!

Please leave a message on the AHRSG discord if there’s anything we can do to make your visits to more MG Horde more enjoyable :smiley:

I have several horde on that side. I play both factions equally as best as I can. Still getting the rp going. Sometimes I love random rp. I will pop back over also levleing a druid on ally side atm

So something that drew me to MG in the first place, was that I went to Stormwind and was amazed by all the people in character. To me it felt like a living city. Does the Horde side have an equivalent?

Alliance has three times the population of Horde, so it’s like comparing a bustling city to a small rural town.

If we had more people playing here, we could create a city atmosphere, I’m sure.

It is really too bad that orcs and blood elves can’t be druids otherwise I’d come over too! I just cannot stand being a troll or a tauren but that’s all there is for druids on Horde :<

There’s also Highmountain and Zandalari. They both look amazing.

Good to see you still trying flywheel.

I think it doesn’t help that BfA has been such a drag, and it’s nearing a close too. I’m making a mirror to my warrior and hunter on the Horde side.

2 Likes