LF Alliance PVP/WPVP Guild

Hey All,

Returning player here coming back to the game after a two year break. I was previously in Lionguard but it seems to have sadly disbanded. Any idea who the main Alliance PvP guilds are on this server now?

Thanks,
Belmont

1 Like

USA is the newest up and coming Alliance guild for all your PvP needs.

2 Likes

Mostly USA now, the rest are either inactive or not recruiting. Most of them were outright disbanded and others you’ll want to stay away from. USA from what I’ve seen is a ton of fun and has good leadership behind it.

USA is one of the top pvp guilds on this realm.

Thank you, gentlemen. They are right. USA is the top PVP guild on Emerald Dream Alliance. Message me or anyone in the guild for an invite.

2 Likes

Also been looking for an alliance pvp guild on ED. Still fairly new to the pvp scene, never been big focus of mine but it’s really all I have time for anymore lol. I pvp as Havoc fwiw.

if you need a guild, i am online right now.

1 Like

Definitely contact olenaxo, USA as it stands is the go to alliance guild for pvp. Good leadership and activities.

I would advise against joining the guild, USA

More than happy to share my experience if you want to chat

4 Likes

you didnt even have an experience tho. you did something other than what was instructed so i kicked you. there was no disagreement, there was no argument, i just didnt talk to you after you became aggressive and then i kicked you when the match was over.

very wild that you’re acting like this, i dont even remember your voice lol

I’ve already joined USA and I have no regrets. Thoroughly enjoyed our Wpvp event last night.

4 Likes

“Get Belmont off our healers!!!”

1 Like

I recently returned to ED after around 5 years out of the game … I remember back then Warbringer was an active and large Alliance pvp guild … are they still around? I haven’t really seen anyone with that tag since I’ve been back?

Warbringer, wpvpf, battleborn, and etc. have all moved on from ED (or wow as a whole). USA is the only one I can honestly recommend for wpvp on alliance.

1 Like

The Guard is recruiting. THE PvP institution of Emerald Dream.