LF Adult Guild

I've raided in BC as a warrior tank and enjoyed it and found my way back. Times have changed since my college days so I'm looking for a more forgiving Guild that would accept an old player returning to the game.

I love to tank and was quite good in BC, clearing all raids minus some bosses in the end. Looking for an adult friendly guild that raids week nights other than Thursday (I work late that day).

I'm open to any server. And don't mind joining a new guild starting out in raids.
Hi Magno,

I'd say we are a great fit for you and we would be happy to have you. We are a mature guild on US-Stormrage and most us have been playing since vanilla. Two of us have actually played together since 05'. We are lively bunch that fits well together and have a sense of comradery. We enjoy being on discord together and tend to do so out of raid times.

We are a new guild but most of the core is 2/8M with the rest being 6/8H+. We have a solid core so far and are looking for other people getting late into Mythic raiding. We would love to chat with you!

Our recruitment post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769568404

-Friday/Saturday 6:30PM - 10PM ET. On our off days we stay busy running Mythic + and helping the team gear up. If you are looking for a laid back, mature and friendly environment that also progresses in current content please add me so we can chat

BNet: CrysTalis#1961 (GM)
BNet: Strat#1342 (Officer)
Hello!

Are you open to going DPS at all?

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting for our core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all play styles. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you're interested in chatting further. :)

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content, including Mythic
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled/Alt Night)
• Uldir - Heroic: 1/8
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push Uldir before 8.1!
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of building our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running and getting as much cleared before patch 8.1 as we are able to. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (*) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Druid, Monk(*), Paladin, Priest(*), Shaman(*)

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(*), Hunter(*), Mage(*), Priest(*), Shaman(*), Warlock(*)

MELEE DPS: Death Knight(*), Demon Hunter(*), Druid, Monk(*), Rogue(*), Shaman, Warrior(*)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: https://estratovus.wowalliances.com/

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!
Hello, Magno we re Alliance Anvilmar-Reforged. We are a pretty tight knit, smaller guild we have about 14-20 core raiders we are always looking to bolster our ranks for more groups for end game content. We're currently not in need of anything specific

We currently raid Tue/Wed 8-11CST working on potential 2nd group for weekends or other days TBD

We are trying to climb the H chain and see where we can go from there. If you would like to become a member of a pretty relaxed, cool guild and help build with us, you are welcome, If you would like more information please feel free to add my Battle.net Revan#1421 my thanks
Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us
Hey Man, Just Wiped on Blackhand could use a tank ! We raid Tues and Thurs 7:30 to 10:30 Cst. We are currently 8/8 N and 5/8H.

We have an amazing community of folks who shoot the !@#$ all the time. We're really laid back and chill and kick some %^-. We do all sorts of things from old world to M+! and were always in discord.

We do our own in game events and out of game!

Hit me up Btag jotate#1266 would be awesome to talk in discord if interested you can get a feel for us!
Hi Magno,
I'd love to chat with you about Rally. I'll leave my information here for you and if you feel like we could be a potential fit for each other, please contact me in Discord at Ava#5594. Thank you!

Rally (Alliance)
Rally After Dark (Horde)

We are a community recruiting PEOPLE first. We are not a trade chat guild and we will never compromise diligent recruitment screening for sheer numbers. We are a a big family that is structured so that we are able to retain a small guild feel without any of the small guild problems.

Progression:

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 1/8M, 8/8H Uldir

FMSA Raid Team: 6/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 H)
    Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8M, 8/8 H Uldir
    Danger Zone Raid Team: 6/8 Heroic Uldir

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
      Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
      Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST
      QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST
      Fridays: Achievement runs/online Cards Against Humanity 8pm - ?/Jackbox Party Games/etc.
      Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm est Horde Alt/casual open raid
      Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Casual/Alt Optional open raids)
      Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:
      Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:
      <Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.
      Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don't want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere
      We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:
      Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.
      However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Ranged DPS
      Fuzzy Unicorns: 1 healer and any exceptional DPS. High emphasis on shaman.
      Danger Zone: 1 healer and 1 DPS.

QQ Puffs: 1 tank w/ DPS OS, 1 Healer and DPS of all classes

How to Apply:
    https://www.rallyguild.com
Hi Magno,

Lets see where we match up. Weekday Raids (not Thursday) check. We raid Mondays and Fridays.

Forgiving and accepting atmosphere. Yes we raid on NORMAL only, and foster a learning environment.

Where we may differ. You may have to be prepared to DPS as we do have Tanks right now, But Back Up Tanks are very Handy, with a path to become Main Tank available.

This feature will make or break it for you. We are a DUAL FACTION Guild. We raid 1 night (Fridays) on Horde and 1 night (Mondays) on Alliance. We want to see the whole story unfold. And since we raid on Normal, it is low stress and we dont have to spend countless lockouts on progression.

If you think we may be what you are seeking. I can be reached at:

Tega#1389

Yours,

Tega
<REGENCY> on Mal'Ganis, Horde Recruiting for multiple teams!

Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.

Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! All teams currently recruiting for BFA!

Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy

Application: https://tinyurl.com/Regency-Raider-Application

Raid Teams
Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Dirty Sand Skeletons - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/8 Heroic Uldir, 8/8 Normal Uldir
Time: 7:00pm to 10:00pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Thursday

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 7/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday

Misfits - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 7:30pm to 10:30pm CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Contact
Recruitment Officers: Rynoir (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Chriztoph (Btag: Chriztoph#1117
Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy
Hi Magno,
First of all, welcome back to the game! My guild is a tight knit one on Proudmoore looking to expand. We run mythic plus through the week, as well as island expeditions, mount and tmog runs, and casual pvp as well. If you are interested in raiding, we are also seeking 1 warrior for dps! Our raid times are 6pm-9pm PST Saturday and Sunday and we are 5/8H.
We are a very laid back group, but are focused on progressing when it comes to raiding.

If you have any interest or questions please feel free to reach out to me via in game mail, brag, or discord!

Btag: Malice#11382
Discord: Cheetos#2331

I really hope you find what you are looking for! :)

Hi Magno, we would love to have you in our ranks!

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a &ldquo;real life first guild&rdquo; meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H &amp;amp; 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M &amp;amp; 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of &ldquo;teenager/young adult&rdquo; drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Raiding Rules

Must be in voice chat. (at least to listen, we use discord)

Guild works hard to provide consumables, but we expect you to be prepared with your OWN consumables.

If you are not on time you may lose your spot for the night.

Loot system - Personal loot. Clean, simple, drama free.

If you repeatedly die to a mechanic holding back progression (for whatever reason, including tech issues), you might be asked to temporarily step out for that boss.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile:

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin@

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Magno,

Elysian Sodality is a casual, family friendly guild comprised of people who enjoy hanging out and working through content as a team. We have a lot of folks with kids/jobs/school commitments who understand this is a game and readily accept new folks into the community.

The raid team is currently 9/9N, 7/9H, 1/9M and we are looking for a tank to help us progress through heroic Stormwall and beyond. We raid on Wednesdays and Fridays from 7:30pm CST (8:30pm EST) until 10:00pm CST (11:00pm EST) which looks like it would fit your schedule.

Outside of raiding we have a lot of folks interested in pushing mythic plus keys as well as leveling alts, running old raids for transmog and completing achievements.

If you are interested in learning more about the guild, please feel free to add me. I look forward to speaking with you.

Anna#1862