LF active/casual/heroic/mythic raiding guild. CE raider

Just came back recently from a long break from WoW in general (stopped during Castle Nathria) and want to be a part of a casual ish guild that still raids heroic and maybe some mythic as well.

I have CE for Argus / G’huun / and N’zoth but I don’t have the time to really push that anymore as I’m doing full time school+work

But I still have an addiction I need to feed so if can you can use a competent raider who may not be consistent with raid times but can hop in as a flex player when available then I’m your guy.

Have mained mostly Warlock and Shaman for mythic raiding but I can learn/play anything.
I haven’t chosen a “main” yet as I plan on playing several classes.
Most likely will be an alto-holic (thanks remix)

I have fun with all of the specs listed below and I plan on leveling /gearing them all regardless but if anyone needs a specific class or role filled I can fill it. I like being the piece that completes the puzzle depending on what it needs.

I mainly DPS > heal > tank
But I can comfortably play:

• Warlock
  • Mage
  • Shaman ele/enh
  • DK
  • Hunter
  • Evoker dev/aug
  • Priest Shadow
  • WW Monk
  • Rogue

Can also heal as I’ve been getting more interested in that:

• Pres evoker
  • Resto sham
  • MW Monk
  • Hpal

Tanking wise

• Blood dk
  • Brewmaster monk
  • Prot pal

Hi there Slyde,

Welcome back to WoW! If you’re looking for a casual yet dedicated guild that raids heroic and dips into mythic, Ex Inferno might be the perfect fit for you. We understand the balance between real life and gaming, so your availability as a flex player would be greatly appreciated.

We are a large mega guild (adult only) on Area 52 with 9 retail raid teams, 2 dedicated nights for M+, and also a PVP team!

We’d love for you to join our Discord and get to know the team better. Hop in and say hi: discord.gg/exinferno, or dm elkewtf on the discord, or bnet elkewtf#1921

Talk to you soon!

Hi Slydye,

Small Indie Company on Bleeding Hollow Server is recruiting. We are a Mythic Progression guild with end game focus of CE each tier. We raid Tue/Wed 8pm - 11pm eastern and M+ every night in between. Hit me up on Discord if you would like to find out more.

Discord - avatan

Thanks,

Avatan

Hello!

I have a guild called Powerpuffers if you’re still looking for a guild. You can message me on discord at Rekie or on battlenet at Rekieuwu#1482. If you’d like to know more information :slight_smile:

Here is some Info regarding it!

Join us in our quest for adventure and camaraderie in the world of Azeroth! Powerpuffers Guild is a sanctuary for mature players seeking fun and friendship, where even Mojojojo would feel at home (well, almost).

:tada: Dive into the excitement with us:

:confetti_ball: Old Dungeon/Raid Mount Runs
:confetti_ball: Transmog Runs
:confetti_ball: Pet Battles/Collecting
:confetti_ball: World Content
:confetti_ball: Current Raids (Normal/Heroic)
:confetti_ball: Mythic Keys
And so much more

[H] [Area-52] is a new 2 day raid guild with an intended mythic focus, currently recruiting to establish a roster for TWW. Our goal is to provide a fun yet focused raid environment aiding the team in steady progression while maintaining a 2 day raid schedule. In addition, we also aim to foster a M+ community within the guild as many of us are moderately focused on M+ content.

Raid days/times:

Wednesday & Thursday 9:30pm - 12:30am EST [6:30pm - 9:30pm PST]

Recruitment Needs:

Tanks: CLOSED

Melee DPS: OPEN [High priority: Warrior/Rogue/DH]

Ranged DPS: Open; [High priority: Hunter/Warlock/Mage]

Healers: Open; [High priority:  Holy Paladin/MW monk]

If your chosen class is not listed above, we encourage you to still reach out as we are always looking to add exceptional players to our team.

For more information regarding recruitment/raiding, please contact the following:

Guildmaster: [Ivaedra]
Discord: ivaedra (preferred method) // Bnet: Vae#11586

We’d love to chat about you joining!

Maybe check us out slydye?

Hello!

I am looking for a warlock :slight_smile:
Take a look at our recruitment post:

thanks!

welcome back

our guild is looking for a few more to fill our spots in hc, we ofc will start with normal because of the nature being new

our raid times are 1-4pm est sat/sun, we farm M+ during the weekdays and push for higher rewards towards reset

discord is castle8894 add me if your interested

Hi Slydye!
Welcome back. This game always has a way of drawing you back in. Unfortunately for us we never have been able to get away since 2009 lol. We have openings for fill in mythic raiders in our raiding team and we also have heroic only Raiders as well (Weds nights our Guild event nights. Heroic raid and M+). If you want to check us out below and if we look like a fit give me a poke. Good luck regardless!

Hi Slydye,

I think we have a team to fit your gaming needs.

Firehawk - Proudmoore is a raiding guild that was formed 15 years ago. Our goal is to continue to be a great guild with diversity offering raid experience for all levels of raiders. We field three raid teams, Vira our CE team, Corpse Run Mythic progression and Twilight Fenix, AOTC casual team. The leadership of Firehawk has been around since Vanilla and has high end leadership experience.

We have 3 teams to fit every level of play.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

VIRA - CE Team

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Friday: 8:00PM-11:00PM EST
Saturday: 8:00PM-11:00PM EST

Corpse Run – Mythic Progression

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST
Wed: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST

Twilight Fenix – AOTC Casual

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Friday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST
Sunday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST

Please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master Tèren – Shadowdancer#1115 or on Discord at _teren.

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!