LF Active raiding guild

LF guild that raids more than 2 nights a week, the more the merrier

Have multiple roles I can file, but I like playing my disc priest.

thanks

if you’re interested in DPSing, looking for RDPS.

[A]Severity Gaming on US-Sargeras

Needs:

• DPS
  • 1 Potential non-priest healer opening.

Progression:

• Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M (Final)

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from…
    EST: 8pm-12m
    CST: 7p-11p
    MST: 6p-10p
    PST: 5p-9p

Contact Info:

• BTags:
    Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.

• Discord: www(dot)discordapp(dot)com/invite/zBSu9qV

Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!

Hey Diesel,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Optional Farm Night:

• Wednesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 3/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Goliàth - Bransten#1325
Deresdod – Deresdod#1533

Hi Thebigdiesel! < Unleashed > is looking for players that want to commit to long term Mythic raiding. We are currently 3/9M progressing on Opulence and seeking to enrich the roster for the upcoming Crucible and push for the 8.2 raids.

We are currently seeking for 1 healer (high demand on H/Disc Priest, HPally or MW monk) and 1 RDPS (Boomie/Mage/Ele Shammie orLock). We raid Tue/Thu 9pm EST-12am EST. The guild is also running m+10 keys daily to help gear members or just for fun. If u are interested add Amastris#1525 in game so that we can schedule a talk and u can check our full post at https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-unleashed-3-9m-lf-1rdps-1healer/142001

Tis but a Scratch is a 7-10cst tue/thu 4/9m raiding guild with a heroic team that currently runs on Saturday as we fill the ranks. We focus on m+ on off nights.
Not the more than 2+ raid nights you are looking for but still might be a good fit.
My btag is Dwhaviel#2478 if you are interested.

Hey Thebigdiesel!

Contraband is recruiting for core mythic raider spots, heroic spots, and m+ dungeons!

Mythic Raid Times:
Tues / Thurs
7.30pm - 10.30pm ST (CST)

Mythic BoD Needs:
2x Healer
1x Healer / DPS switch
2x DPS + any backups

Server: Sargeras

We are happy to take any and all players that wish to join for heroic/Mythic raiding, PVP, m+, etc

Our group is a fun laid back crew that knows when to get serious for raid times. We are all adults with families and/or lives outside of WoW, but whom still wish to pursue a higher level of play in the times mentioned above. We provide flasks / food, but expect our raiders to come prepared and ready to kill bosses!

Add me in game or reply to this thread at:
Shadowraithh#1167

Hello we only raid two nights a week but we are on and active in game/discord every night. Add me if interested I would love to answer any questions.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags below.

Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

We are currently looking for skilled and experienced Mythic players to fill our CE progression roster. We are currently in need of ranged DPS to fill our remaining spots. Currently 5/9 and progressing on King Rasta.

Raid Times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
10pm-1pm Server time

Looking for

4x Ranged DPS or Melee
1x Flex healer with a focus on DPS(preferred shadow/disc)

REQUIRED

Discord
DBM/Bigwigs
Ability to take constructive feedback
A full understanding of your class
Pre-potions
Weekly M+ of 10 or higher

Contact

Message Drytear in game.

Bazeleel#3491 on discord

Bazeleel#1857 on battle net