LF Active Frendly Guild (Not interested in raiding)

Afternoon all. Iv ebene on this server sicne day one. I took a break for a bout a year and a half and find myself guildless for the first time in a long time. I have about 12 alliance toons all around level 60 or so, and all the trade skills. I just want a active home where people actually chat, would nto necessarily want to spend all my time on discord. Usually on in the evenings and weekends. Main is this character, and willing to helpout wherever needed. Msg me here or in game.

Let’s chat my friend. Here’s a bit about us.

Guild & Server: Sisters of the Night : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed March 05, SotN is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We aim to progress current or AOTC and M+ but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together. Weekday 10 man raid is up, 10 man raid group 2 and 25 for weekend is forming. Mythic teams are up and running. We also run regular Legacy raids/dungeons for xmogs, mounts, pets, and general shenanigans are aplenty.

Discord is active whether folks are in game or not as social interaction is what keeps us tight knit and effective while avoiding burnout.

Let’s chat!

1 Like

Thank you I will be reaching out.