LF a stable guild that atleast does AOTC

About Me:

I have played wow off and on since TBC. I have participated/lead in top end raiding guilds and casual guilds. I have almost every class at max level right now. My most comfortable roles are tank or healer. I come to raids/M+ prepaired and on time. I stream a lot of my game time (though not to to many vieweres, but I like doing it).

What I want out of a guild

• Be efficient and values its members time: (raids/M+ start on time, everyone is prepared, and everyone knows their roles strategies for the fights)
  • Guildmaster/Officers that hold the team accountable for thier attendance and preparedness.
  • Fun = killing bosses is the fun.
  • Schedule: 2 nights a week raiding starting after 9pm EST and 1-2 nights doing Mythic +

What can I offer?

• Coming Prepaired with consumables and the knowledge of the fights and my roles.
  • Utility Player: My favorite class is the druid because it can play all 4 positions in raids or M+. It may not be the best but it will work. I am willing to jump into any role that is needed to keep the kills rolling in.
  • I have a positive attitude even when it is taking too long to get through bosses and I can usually help bring up the attitudes of my team.
  • I have a lot of experience raid leading- I am not perfering this role and would rather “Just Raid” But the option is there if you need it.

Please Post here and message me with any questions:
ING: Nevaduck#1983
Discord: Nevaduck#7961

Thank you for the time you spent reading my post

Ike {currently on Area 52}
AKA Nevahduck
AKA VictorĂ˝ (most geared)
AKA JourneĂ˝

1 Like

Hello! If you are a returning player, or looking for a new home and your goal is to get Cutting Edge in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a new guild on Area 52 lead by multiple CE experienced players, we are looking for select classes to fill our roster in Shadowlands, in the mean time we will be clearing Heroic Nyalotha weekly and Mythic+ while we build our community.

Raid Times (In Shadowlands): Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est

Recruiting (High):
Priest - Holy/Disc+Shadow (Need All!)
Warrior - Dps

(Medium):
Mage
Warlock
Shaman - Ele

If you have any questions or interested and don’t see your class listed above feel free to get in contact, we are always looking for quality players! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

I have found a home!!! Thanks for all your consideration.