LF a RP Guild

Hey all, I am looking for a good fit for my Kul Tiran shaman…I like RP, but I also like leveling/making alts, etc…Not much into end game…I work weekends, so if there were any guilds that did RP on Wed or Thursday that would be great. Thanks. :slight_smile:

This thread may be a good starting point for you to take a look at! As well as the job fair!

Hiya, pal!

Dis is Eddy P. from Flashbang Exports. Now, before you deep six this reply 'cause we ain’t Kul Tiran, I did hear ya say you like levelin alts. And, well, since alts can be any faction, have we got a deal for you. Ya want weekday RP? We got it.

Check dis out, deal of the day. Bargain of the century! Whatdaya think about levelin’ in character, on ya favorite Hordie. Now, we prefers more of the Goblin flavah, but we do have an Orc doin all the bruisin for us, see? Hehehe. Orcs.

Right now, we’re more on the low side, sittin around 23. But we’s movin up the ranks fast, kid. Before ya know it? 120 Boomtastik! And all IN CHARACTER. Did I say dat ealier?

Anyways, heres the information. Have a good read and if ya like whatcha see? Give us a call. You can start on Tuesday. Right in Ratchet.

Stay safe out there, kid.
-Stylin Eddy P.

1 Like

Hello! The Storm Glaive likes RP too! And we do often have events on Wednesdays and sometimes Thursdays. We’re in a recruiting phase right now and I’m working on ramping up the frequency of our RP and varying the days more, so that folks who can’t come at one day/time might make another, and our stories don’t generally require folks to have been involved from the start – we try to keep our members updated, and we’re all over the “I was here all along!” RP for folks who can make some events but not others.

What sort of RP are you looking for? You can read more about us on our forum thread here: [A-RP] The Storm Glaive is recruiting! Merchants, explorers, inventors, and more!

All best to you in finding the right guild!