LF a old folks guild

Been playing since 04 blah blah blah same as most posts, Was in a guild for 10yrs, before that was others. Pretty much it is what it is, Just trying to find a mature guild of friends that is not pushing like hell for everything , but still enjoys a raid/ activities for what it is. This kind of guild may not exist now but it used to be around. Thnx for looking, if not thnx anyways, but if your reading this you did look at least for a sec :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are Sundust Syndicate! We plan to primarily be a raiding guild, pushing as far as we can into mythic content once we have the roster but always getting AOTC. We don’t over care about CE nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams, and PVP events are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in.

We raid at 9:30pm EST to 12am EST on Tues/Thurs.

Questions? Please contact:
GM: KiwiTiger#11312
Officer: Chopstx#1892

We are not Communists (H) Malganis is looking for a few people. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We’re adding people working our way through normal then heroic Nathria. In need of a few more dps and healers. We do mythic+ on our off nights for anyone interested. Most members are 30+ Feel free to add me on Discord MtMan#2491 or BNet MtMan#1965 for any questions.

Hey my man! I’ve been playing on off since 06-07ish myself. My best friend, my brother and I made No Disassemble on Turalyon (Horde) to try and recreate the atmosphere we once had in Wrath which was a chill guild that just got stuff done. We’re laid back, slowly progressing through Nathria, and just enjoying the game for what it is. Most of us are in our late 20s through 40s. We have a really good group of people right now and are looking to add ranged dps and healers to our raid group. We raid Sunday nights @ 930p est and the rest of the week we group up and run all sorts of stuff, especially mythic+ keys. Hit me up if you’re interested!

Discord: Revyx#7055
BNet: Grylus#1916

Hey come check us out, older family guild.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hantiquatedlooking-for-healer-nh-progression/787139

My clan is almost exactly how you described. I think you might be a great candidate for my clan. We are called “The Brotherhood Gaming”, if you want to look us up in-game. You’re also free to message me on discord, at Byron Cavendish#0078, if you have any questions for me.

Anyway, our elevator pitch is that we’re an eight year old clan, but we’ve just made the move from Destiny 2, so we are rebuilding within WoW. we’re 21 or older, and we are looking for new folks to be active in our community, whether it be raids, mythic runs, pvp, or even just hanging out socially. We aren’t super sweaty, no squeakers, and we play for fun, so we’re not going to harass you about your build or choices.

Have a great day, and I hope you’ll consider us!

Our guild, Companions, has suceeded in creating an environment where no one is an elitist jerk, and where everyone has a niche group to be part of. You like pvp & bgs - we do that on Thursday; you like casual raiding - we do that on Friday & Saturday; you like running M+ - we do that everyday and have an abundance of tank & heals (literally, it’s good to have on off-spec in our guild); you like to post stupid pictures and just joke around while you run achievements and get xmogs - welcome to our discord channel; you like to do CE/AOTC focused progression raiding - we have a new team for that on Tues & Wed now too. You like to be a donk, be mean, short-tempered, elitist or rude - you’ll probably end up /gquitting in about a week - no one has any interest in socializing with that.

If you’re interested in more information or a trial run please message us.
In game: Gracyn#11617
Discord: Gracyn#8603 or Reyloss#5203 (GM)

Our guild is on the alliance side, but we have mostly members all 30 and up, with many in their 40-60’s. We do try to progress in raiding and are currently 9/10N and 1/10H but we do it to have fun not to make it a job. We value people over progress. If you wish to talk further please feel free to add me to battlenet. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a established semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Alleria/Khadgar/Exodar/Medivh servers that has been around since Vanilla (14 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back fun environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push to go as far as we can each expansion, but play to have fun.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 9/10 and 1/10H.

We are looking for long term, mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for hybrid DPS classes that know how to also tank and/or heal proficiently. We are looking for DPS for raids but players who enjoy filling in for tanking and healing for Mythic plus.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

I dont know if you found a guild or home yet but we need people. [A][Suramar] My bnet is Gravebound#1679 Add me if your still searching.

That type of guild does in fact exist, and it’s called Hefty on Area 52 :slight_smile: We are an adult-only (21+ with the average between 30’s-40’s) guild that raids on Tues & Thurs from 10pm-1am EST. Outside of raids, folks do keys, alt things, mount/transmog runs, etc. We do recruit both raiders and casuals as well. If you’d like more info or would be interested in setting up a trial, add me at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-410h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders/814059

Name: Grim Batol Surfers
Faction: Horde
Realm: Tichondrius
Voice Comms: Discord
Raid Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays

Raid Times:
Start: 7:00 PM (PT)
End: 10:00 PM (PT)

Current Raid Progression and Needs:
Tanks: Filled
DPS: Open
Healer: Open
Normal Castle Nathria 8/10

We are looking for more members to fill out our raid roster so we can finish Normal and move on to Heroic for AoTC. We are in need of both dps and healers. We have a friendly and active community that consistently runs torgast, keystones, and helps one another gear. Though our raid environment is relaxed, it is also focused and driven to meet goals. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems/enchants, food, flasks, etc. (feasts and cauldrons will be provided as guild resources allow) and a positive attitude.

About Our Community:

We are a rag-tag crew of misfits that just didn’t fit the norm of how other guilds seem to operate today. We have a zero-tolerance policy for toxicity and drama here. There are no elitist, ‘I’m holier than thou!’ attitudes. If you think you’re better than everyone else, then you stand alone and should probably find somewhere else to go. We’re a family…and we’re welcoming you to be part of that!

One of the most important things you need to know about us is that we are a very inclusive guild that takes real life limitations into consideration. Many of our guild members have disabilities, health problems, IRL issues, etc. that can affect their overall gameplay and the amount of time they can put into WoW. If you intend to join our ranks, you need to be understanding of this and not be disrespectful. In past expansions, we have achieved AOTC while still holding true to these ideals. At the end of the day, we are a family and we look out for one another – first, foremost, and always! We are here to encourage one another to do better in-game and in life through constructive criticism and understanding. This is a community that cares about more than just your dps, hps, ilvl, etc. You are a PERSON, not just a number in the roster.

We look forward to hearing from you!

If you are interested in joining GBS, contact:

Community: Hillery#11208
Raiding: Medusa#1479
PvP: Kovacz #1233
Recruitment: Beddhead#1810

Allumination is a guild where busy adults can come to relive the time where lasting friendships were the greatest achievement. Young at heart, we are infected with sarcasm, adult humor and the need to have a good time we’ll all still be laughing about in another 15 years. Contact Seagypsy#11785 Allumination ~ Stormrage

Hi Paloden,

I think my guild may be what you are looking for, however we are recruiting a healer for raids. Are you into that sort of thing? Let me know and we can chat more :slight_smile:

Bnet: Dreamer#1699
Discord: @Dreamer#7937

You actually desribed, to a T, our guild. Would love to chat with you!

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members.

We are active adults partaking of ALL in-game content from raids, mythics to questing, Legacy transmog runs to PvP. We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am.

We are currently regrouping after BFA hiatus and rebuilding our arena/BG PvP team as well as a regular 10 man raid group. But we’re also interested in just about any regular player who enjoys experiencing aspects of the game together. We simply aren’t a solo players guild.

You can find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or look for the following names in game to pester about membership:

Ehlissa
Ahnissa
Demonlissa
Dlano

Hello!

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. We are a more laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and Arenas/Bgs on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage US, Alliance (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 10/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hi Paloden! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Hey buddy if you’re still looking check us out! We would love to have you.

Guild & Server: Alliance - Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, Shadowmoon
Type of Guild: Social/M+/PVP/Raid
Recruitment Contacts: Bhorsky#1635 on Discord or Horskyy#1520 Battle.net / ITZD33zxNuTz#1213 Battle.net (Officer)
Wowprogress: Still fresh
Requirements: No requirements
Needs: We need people to start doing mythic dungeons and then raids. Would like to do cutting edge if possible before season ends.
About Us: We are a newly formed guild who are chill asf and a good group of people, we are open to all members and we are ready to start doing dungeons/mythics/pvp but we would like more members. That being said everyone is welcome there is no strict rules and you are not forced to raid, etc. We are a social guild as well.

Screw all these other guilds bro, most of us are over 28 and we are chill asf. We are currently building up members and progressing to raids but nobody has to do anything they don’t want in our guild.

Hi! Not sure if you’ve found your home already, but Ostara on Dalaran is a tight knit group of players who don’t take themselves too seriously! Our range includes players in their 20’s, all the way up to their 50’s!

We currently are focused on Mythic+ as well as raid content with our “sister-guild” Aloha on Proudmoore. (Unfortunately, our raid team is full at the time being but this may change in the future!)

We value the quality of our members personality wise over the quantity of them!
Feel free to shoot me a message, or look us up on GuildsofWoW online to learn more about us! ^^