LF a new home

Looking for a new guild preferably one that is military friendly and can understand how trash the schedules can be sometime. Currently ilvl 199 dps warrior with 10/10N. Looking to clear AOTC each patch. If you’d like to talk further, add me at Essartee#1169 or message Kazitarm if you see me in game. Thanks.

What kind of hours are you looking for in general? We raid Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST and as long as you communicate with us, we are more than happy to work with real life schedules fluctuations. If you’d like more info, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-410h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders/814059

Hi there! I am the GM of The Game Theory on Area 52. We are currently 10/10N 3/10H. We are looking for a healer & melee dps for heroic progression and onwards. Raid times T/TH 7-10p EST. Disc/Holy priest, R Druid. Adult environment where we have a good time and down bosses.

We formed in Legion and have achieved AOTC every tier since formed. Originally on Thrall, we moved to Area 52 prior to BFA launch. We are a tightknit guild, with a lot of us playing together for years. We also run mythic plus and have an RBG team on Saturdays.

We are currently looking for players with close to, or over, 200 ilvl. Disc/Holy priest or R Druid, as well as a dps with a viable healing offspec. We are also looking for a few melee as well. One with a tanking offspec in case a tank can’t make it.

Feel free to add me on bnet at nerdgrl4life#1392 and I’m happy to answer any questions!

My guild raids normal and heroic 9-11 CST on Friday and Saturdays, and we have a couple members who are military/ex-military. Hit me up at Yeti#8382 on discord if you’d like any more information.

Hello Boozeyy!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our memebers. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Hey there,

I think you would be a good fit for our raid team. Below is some information on our team.

About Us

Hello! We are soap and we are looking for exceptional raiders to fill out our roster for pushing into CE content. Driven by previously experienced raiders we are looking to push to CE every content patch.

Interested in our team?

Soap is looking for multiple roles on a trial basis. All we ask is that you have raiding experience and logs ready.

How do I get ahold of you?

There are multiple ways to get ahold of us. You can whisper Papamýr, or Burliepriest in game. You can also add us on Bnet with Burlie#1542 or Myrdinn#1606

Hey there, Boozeyy/Kazitarm.

Full Tilt raids Wed/Thurs 8p - 11p EST. We’re on HC progression and are actively recruiting a full time (as your time allows) DPS Warrior.

I’m a 10 yr Army Vet, other members are Vets or Reservists. We’re understanding of an Adult schedule of our players. Whether it’s kids, school, work, or patriotic commitments, your spot will be here for when you’re able to play.

I’ve added you via BTag. Mine is Karmageddon#1623.

Thank you for serving!