Lf a new home

looking for a new home for myself and a few friends who have been playing for years. due to life only looking to be on the aotc type level, but always can help out with mythic raiding. not really looking to commit into that type of job again though. trying to find something that works for all of us. currently maining resto sham/aff lock/boomkin/bm and surv hunter/frost mage.

Discord: Wowdrew#5138

Would love to chat to see if we could be a good fit.

Hey! Would be happy to chat and see if we can find a place for all of you. We are an AOTC focused guild, with a relaxed environment.
Hope to hear from you!

Bnet - Tanuki#1443
Discord - Kaijay#3575

Hello there. We’re a small golf looking for more raiders to add to our core. 10/10 N and 3/10 H. We raid wed and Thursday 6-8 server time. Were mainly focus on AOTC with mythic plus. More than welcome to join our raid to see if we’re a good fit.

Mrdyang#1203
Kahnwolf#1814

Hey Naomi! I wont go into great detail here, but [At Tanagra] could fit your group! We raid fri/sat 6:30-9:30 pst. Feel free to add me on btag Seanald2006#1143, hit me up in game, or on Discord Orionsheart#0281. I look forward to chatting with you!

we know what u was thinking about "small golf " par nine.