LF a mature community to relax

I’m looking for a guild that’s laid back, welcoming community. I am in 40s, playing WoW on and off since BC. I do prefer higher average age group or people with families and jobs, and love to see couples/women as I am one and sometimes my husband plays with me. Currently I am looking to level a character, get some achievements done (I’m tracking back old expantions), and collect stuff. But moreover, I want to meet a new group of like minded people.

Guild must be EST oriented. Their playtime around 7 to 11pm. (I am warming up to the idea of a daytime guild too since I can make my own schedule. )

I want to see a guild actively socialize also outside of voice chat. Sometimes I have to AFK every 10mins and I don’t want to say BRB every sigle time or can I just leave. I’d just type and reply when I can. Sometimes I do get on vchat. Sometimes I watch TV and play, but if someone wants to run, I would hop on vchat. Sometimes I’m not playing but reply to that dad jokes someone posted. You get the idea.

I am not particularly looking for a raid team this tier, but if the community is a good fit, I would love to in the future. I am a long time healer for a mid-core mythic raid. Not a parse chaser but I do a solid job thats needed for kills.

1 Like

Hey Noctina! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on Monday and Wednesday, 9 PM to 12 AM.
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs, generally the start I start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Key pushers, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are chill and the real deal

Hi!
We are Aspects Anonymous, an Alliance (but we love everyone) guild on Sargeras. We are are a LGBT friendly, raunchy, neurodivergent group of misfits looking to add more people to our small family. We currently have a need for a couple of DPS, and a tank. We would love to add a mage and a monk to our group but we’re open to everyone and have a play what you love mentality, we just ask that people be open to suggestions and putting in the work if needed.

Current Raid Days are Monday and Wednesday 7:45pm EST to around 9/9:30pm EST
and Sundays 7:45 EST to Finish for TW Raids.

If you are looking for a home feel free to add me (co-gm :TattooedGeek#1578) or (recruitment officer: BeefyDaddy#1602) on bnet and we’ll be happy to answer any questions!

1 Like

Hi Noctina!

We are currently looking for dps to join us on our alt/casual N/H raid team. Team Maniacs has several of our AOTC alts along with other cool people who are looking for a low stress, fun learing enviroment to play in. Right now the Maniacs are clearing 9/9N and looking to dip there toes into some heroic bosses. Since this our chill group they only run once a week on Saturdays - 6:00p-9:00p EST. The only raid requirement is that your character is 435ilv.

We also have a very active M+ community, various guild events and auctions. If you are looking for a drama free, fun and active guild please check us out!

At this time, our AOTC group has a full roster but if/when spots open up we start our recruiting from with in. I hope to hear from you!

Discord - Jaydyn#5655

Hi Noctina!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hey. We are newer but our community is very active.

Glorious Purpose aims to be a competitive end-game progression guild on Area 52 Horde (don’t worry we do welcome you alliance folks :heart: ). We are a core of players that are here to enjoy the game, but also respect the aims to approach raiding, and progressing in a competitive manner. Our goals are to build a officer core that sets the example in stable and experienced leadership, where we are available to all members at all times. We aim to build a core raid team that are all players that stand out in their classes, and commit to raid nights.

Progression: Leaders are AOTC, 1/9M (through pugs currently)

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday/Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST (Progression Raiding)

Additional activities are currently being added through the calendar to better support our core raiders and make raid times more convenient for those interested.

Mythic Keys
Aiming to build a strong, active Key running community, where we are pushing high keys and IO.

Recruitment (Raid) Information:

Is currently looking for experienced and competitive team raiders to complete its core.

Currently Recruiting: Immediate Needs.

:dagger: All Spots are open (Guild is new and building team, if you are interested I ask for patience as we build. I promise you, its worth the wait)

All competitive applicants are welcome to apply

While not hard requirements, as we want to maintain a laid back / chill raiding environment we do expect you to do your homework. Come prepared to raid, study the fights prior to raid night, run mythic + for free vault upgrades, bring personal consumables. Show up on time.

What can we offer you?

:dagger: Very experienced and structured Leadership
:dagger: Mythic +, Normal / Heroic / Mythic Raiding Weekly.
:dagger: A environment where your time is valued, and appreciated.
:dagger: A forever home, like you, we are tired of the instability of guilds and want a home.
:dagger: A place where your guildmates will become friends.
:dagger: Free guild repair / supplies for raid.

Overall, i aim to recruit players that are driven, competitive and always looking to improve themselves and their team-mates. We use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline where required. We don’t wish to waste your time (during raid/Keys etc), please don’t waste ours. However, On farm content nights, atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious, and we know your’s is as well. Efficiency is our goal.

If you feel this is something you’d wanna take part in you can add me on bnet at GucciPotato#11592 or join our discord discord.gg/zUVUyPJvq4

Sounds like Fallout is for you! We’re a relaxed, decade-old gaming community and AOTC guild. We have female GMs, most of the group is in a middling age range, and we ABSOLUTELY value real life over WoW.

If you’d like to participate in raiding, our raid times fit your ideal time frame perfectly: Tuesday and Thursday, 8:30pm-11pm EST. We also do a drunk alts run every Saturday night, starting at 9pm EST. If you’d like to try us out, see how you like the personalities, with zero commitment, please feel free to join us any Saturday night for fun!

We play other games together as well, recent highlights being Baldur’s Gate 3, Diablo 3/4, and we have a hosted Primal Fear Ark server. We also do an annual guild meetup IRL (for those interested) and past locations have been Schlitterbahn, Universal Studios, and NC Renaissance Festival.

We aren’t recruiting any specific roles or classes, just looking for relaxed folks to hang out with casually. Play what you love, and have a good time.

Bnet me if you have any questions :slight_smile: Synthesize#1822

1 Like

We are very active during your preferred hours. People hang out in voice or just type in discord all day. Very social.

Curbstomp Crusaders - Stormrage is an AOTC foused guild. The guild is ran by a group of lifelong friends who in Oct 2023 decided to rebuild the guild together.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST
Our current progression is 9/9N and 7/9H AtDH
Our goal is to hit AOTC at a reasonable pace and then dabble in something mythic after.
Our current raid team healers and dps!

If you are not interested in raiding you are still welcome to join us and hang out. People do run keys daily and it is a very socially active guild.

Join us in discord for more information:
discord.gg/UaaJBuAZcX

Older age range guild here! Life and jobs…irl meetups! Come try us out either in some keys or our Saturday drunk raid! :slight_smile: Guild is called Fallout. Been around a long time. I’m with Teixir above.
Sieg #1546

1 Like

Hi, Noctina. My newly formed guild, <Murloc with a Glock>, would be a great fit for you and your husband! My wife is our other officer and we’re both typically online in the timeframes you mentioned. Whether you do eventually decide to raid or just want to hang out and do fun content, you’ll find a great home with us.

We raid Friday and Saturday from 7:30 to 10 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Hey Noctina! I would love to chat a little more about the guild my husband and I started and we are on your server! We are looking for 1 more healer to help round out our raid team if you are interested ( I know you said maybe to raid) but we do have an active community and a very social discord.

My discord is Boundless828 if you would like to chat more

Hello, I belong to a wonderful guild called Synchronicity. We’re mature, social, active in Discord and in-game chat. Several members are couples, several are women. We raid normal & heroic, do m+, and all sorts of other content.
Here is a link to more info from our GM:

Hello Noctina,

I help run a guild with my husband, The Killer Bunnies on Stormrage, that is looking for more people just like you. We are mature in age but are young at heart. We use discord for a lot of communication. Texting jokes and other stuff all day long.

We have some people on during the day with most logging in after 7 or 8 pm. We can meet first and see if we are a good match :slight_smile:

You can reach me at Pyretouched in game or Anaranae#1516 on bnet or Anaranae#3307 on discord :slight_smile:
I hope to hear from you soon, have a great day!
Ana

Blockquote I want to see a guild actively socialize also outside of voice chat. Sometimes I have to AFK every 10mins and I don’t want to say BRB every sigle time or can I just leave.

Sounds like our crew!