LF a late night or evening weekend guild

Im recently transfered here. Work hours doesnt give me much room

Late nite around 12am central. Or weekends from 5-7pm. Thanks. Looking to progress a little more than what i currently am at. Heroic for sure. But wouldnt mind to dabble in mythic. But idk if i have the time to be hardcore for that

Thanks

I see that you’re looking for a late raiding guild, figured we may be able to fit your criteria. Currently trying to push Mythic, 2/9M given we have the available manpower, thus we’re recruiting those to fill the available slots.

Meraki is a late night raiding guild that is reforming from Legion with the intent of achieving AOTC and possible push into Mythic content. We raid Tues/Wed night at 1 A.M. - 3:30 A.M. EST with an optional Alt H BoD run Sundays 1 A.M. - 3:30 A.M. EST. We’re currently looking to fill our ranks with like minded individuals that enjoy playing the game and achieving a goal of AOTC or beyond. If enough members are interested, Mythic Raiding will be next.

Current status: 9/9 H - 2/9M | 2/2 H
Looking for DPS pref DK / BOOMY / WW / ROGUE, and Healers. But of course all are welcome.

We started as a small knit a group of people that have been playing together for a few years and have now grown larger and would like to open our doors to more. Most of us work until the late hours of the day so activity is usually around 7 pm - 5 am EST.

As far as guild requirements go, all that we ask if that you show up with the intent to down some bosses and get that AOTC everyone wants. Of course, every little bit of stat helps so please make an effort to have Gems, Enchants, and Potions and a little effort into your M+. If assistance is needed just ask. Food and Flasks will be provided. Gear optimization / ilvl isn’t much of a concern currently, since getting you raid ready of about 370 is simple. As long as you show us you’re willing to put time in your toon on your own, we’ll be more than happy to help. For attendance, consistency is key to progression, so show up. Of course Life comes before gaming, so just let someone know if you’re going to be unable to show and it won’t be an issue.

We’re also accepting those who wish to just socialize and be casual without the intent of progression raiding.

If you have any questions or interested in joining, contact:
BNet: Carnagerage#1157 Discord: Carnagerage#3131

< Convergent >
US-Stormrage | Alliance
Monday/Tuesday/Wensday 10:00PM To 12:30AM PST (West Coast Raiders)
Tuesday/Wensday/Thursday 1:00AM To 3:30AM EST (East Coast Raiders)

Current Progression:
Battle of Dazar’alor: 3/9M | 9/9H
Crucible of Storms 2/2H

Past Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 H
Trial of Valor: 3/3 H
Nighthold: 10/10 H
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H 3/9 M
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11H
Uldir: 2/8M 8/8H

About Us:

• Formed During legion and Revamped At The Begging Of BFA Our Core
    leadership And Progression Team have been playing Since Vanilla And Are
    Looking To Take The Next Steps In Mythic Progression.
  • Looking To Build On Our Core Mythic Raid Team Based On A Foundation Of
    Trust And Friendship!
  • We Are A Very Laid Back Guild, With A Progression Mindset.
  • Being Ex military Myself We Except Any Ex Military Member Regardless Of Skill.
  • We are looking for raiders who share the same goals of end game
    progression.
  • We provide food/cauldron and repairs for all raiders.
  • We are a very welcoming guild with very friendly players.
  • We are looking for members to be here for a long time, and to hopefully find a
    home for future content and/or expansions.
  • We understand real life happens But We expect officers be given prior notice
    if you know you wont be able to make it to raid.
  • We use Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras And Any class appropriate Class Mods.
  • We just wanna down things and progress in content as quickly and painlessly
    as possible.

What We’re Looking For:
Convergent is looking for talented players who have the drive to push end game content at a steady pace, who’s open to constructive criticism, and who make efforts to put in the work needed to become a better raider.

Recruitment:
We are currently interested And Excepting any and all Applicants. Class specific needs are as followed:

Tank:
⦁ Blood Dk
⦁ Brewmaster Monk

Healer:
⦁ Restoration Shaman
⦁ Holy Palidin
⦁ Mistweaver Monk

Melee DPS:
⦁ Demon Hunters

Range DPS:
⦁ Warlock
⦁ Ele Shaman

We are currently also seeking exceptional DPS applications that have a healing off-spec, and perform well in both roles.

That said, we encourage applications from exceptional raiders to just starting, regardless of what we currently are looking for!

Expectations:
⦁ Bring your A game every night
⦁ Maintain steady attendance
⦁ Be on and ready 15 minutes prior to raid start
⦁ Be knowledgeable about your class and spec and upcoming progression
encounters
⦁ Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Voice Chat:
Discord

Required Addons:

Raiding Addons
⦁ DBM/BigWigs
⦁ Exorsus Raid Tools
⦁ Angry Assignments
⦁ WeakAuras
⦁ Interrupt Manager

Mythic+ Addons
⦁ Method Dungeon Tools
⦁ QE Dungeon Tips
⦁ Gotta Go Fast
⦁ Astral Keys
⦁ Raider I.O

Application Process:

If you are interested in a new home and want to join please contact a officer or If you need more information we would be glad to chat with you .

Guild leader
Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen

Raid leader
Ebonbane#1309 In Game Runegazer

Officers
Myself#1619 In Game Ventina
Exxcar#1574 In Game Jorrafern
Drugstocowbo#1133 In Game Thyoden

Hello Meowmeowsz! :heart:

What are we all about?

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less.

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

Officer Openings

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

Contact Us

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

Heyo,

Not sure if our times matches yours, but I’m giving this post a shot!

We’re a 6-9PM EST Sat/Sun weekend guild aiming to get AOTC and kill as many mythic bosses as we can (when possible) each tier. We put out focus on a friendly and loyal guild environment, most of our core group has been together since Legion and some even before then.

If it sounds like something that might interest you, I’ll leave our guild post down below or you can poke either Ketchup#11543 (Drilnock) or Sarovok#1163 (Nogitsune) on bnet.

Cheers!