LF a Guild

< We Like Purple > is a 2-day Mythic raiding guild on [H]Area52-US composed of raiders with a wealth of high end raiding experience from Vanilla through BfA.

Goals

• Cutting Edge completion in each raid tier

• Improvement of WoWProgress rank with every tier

• Top 100 US 2-Day Guild

Currently Recruiting:

We are always recruiting highly skilled players

Even if your class/spec is not listed please still apply!

High Demand

• Mage

• Boomkin

• Ret Paladin

• Resto Shaman

• Mistweaver

• DPS Warrior

Medium Demand

• Shadow Priest

• Warlock

Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm - 11pm EST

What We Expect From You:

• Learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced raid environment

• Be a team player and accept feedback

• Look to improve at every opportunity and in all aspects

• Show up consistently and on time to raids (95% Attendance is required, barring advanced planning)

• Respect the time of others with our 6 hour per week raid schedule

What We Offer:

• Experienced leadership and officer core

• Knowledgeable and skilled players of every class and spec

• An efficient, no-nonsense raid schedule

• A proven ability to succeed: US Top 100 overall progression in past tiers

• An average roster size of 22-23 raiders which equates to very little bench time

• Alt gearing after tiers have been cleared

• Consumables/Repairs

Loot Distribution:

With the advent of Forced Personal Loot distribution of loot has changed. When personal loot is tradeable we will distribute it via officer loot council using the addon RCLootCouncil. Factors for voting include ilvl upgrades, BIS loot, and attendance. The ultimate goal of loot distribution is to get bosses down as quickly as possible. Consideration will also be given to those who have not received loot in a while.

To apply please make contact with a member listed below and they will send you a short application/questionnaire to fill out and will interview

Contacts:

• Morbeaver#11724

• Nermel#1228

Hey there Ujn

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

We’re in a rebuild phase for Shadowlands. Good home with lots of openings!

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the guys/gals” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Tues/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

• 3 Healers (My preference is folks whom can maintain other healers as well and/or play offspecs. This isn’t a requirement, but would be a welcome sight. Multi-purpose players kill bosses quicker!)

• Lots of DPS (I’m in the market for a lot of DPS at this point. Please be someone that is open to playing whatever is best for each phase of content. I’m not looking to pester folks to make good comp decisions, so be someone who enjoys doing what’s best for each tier)

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966

Hi Ujn! Im the guild master of Misinformed a brand new guild looking for Mythic raiders in Shadowlands. Our raid times are Tu, Fri, Sat 7:30pm-10:30pm Server time.

We are recruiting both DPS and Healers. No mythic experience necessary, but we ask you be competent with your class. We are a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild with high aspirations.

[A][US][Aerie-Peak]< Crimson Royals > are now recruiting! We’re a friendly guild of players who are looking to challenge ourselves and improve against high-level Shadowlands content, such as raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Come and join us if you would like to pit yourself against the best the game has to offer! Our raiding times are Thurs/Sat 9:00pm - 12:00am EST, and we’re open to players of all skill levels who are looking for a challenge!

We are currently looking for 1 healer and 5 ranged dps.

Discord: lala#0869
BTAG: lala#12407

Hello Ujn,

We are still trying to find a tank and a few dps for our 10m core group in SL. We just recently broke off from a previous guild so we could actually do progression. We are very active in discord and are ET zone based. If you’d like more information, feel free to message me on discord or on battlenet.

Discord:Holy#8854
Battlenet: Holyhow#1277

lets kick if for SL.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Looks like you’ve been spammed a bunch, so here’s a bit more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

I think we’ve all been through the boredom at some point but WoW has a way of sucking us all back in. With Shadowlands right around the corner, come play with us. Raid with us. Let’s fk up some dungeons. My copy pasta is below, but in all seriousness, just come hang out in the discord with us. If you don’t like it, you don’t like it. If you do, then great! App for a team or two and let’s cure the boredom.

Here’s a tiny bit of background: discord community of 400+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan and one guild on Alliance-Sargeras. We have a few unique-led raid teams that range in difficulty. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team. We are not a spam guild and prefer quality over quantity. I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands my friends!

Hello Ujn! I own a small, casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for upcoming SL content. Our goal is to get a 10-15 player raid group to run weekend evenings, times are still TBD. We also plan do do m+ runs in time.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling.

If you’re interested, my discord is Zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hi, (Wraith) is being reformed for Shadowlands, we are trying to recruit players for our raid roster with the goal to progress through normal/heroic raiding and still enjoy the game in not the most hardcore setting. If you have any questions hit me up on discord.
Jerobi#1664

Hey man. I’d love to talk and see if we can have you fill one of the few spots we still need on our roster! I’ll leave our post for you, check us and and hit us up if you’re interested in joining.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/recruiting-dps-and-heals-for-mythic-nathria/725922

Hi there! Let me know if you’d like to chat!!

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the guys/gals” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Tues/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

• 3 Healers (My preference is folks whom can maintain other healers as well and/or play offspecs. This isn’t a requirement, but would be a welcome sight. Multi-purpose players kill bosses quicker!)

• Lots of DPS (I’m in the market for a lot of DPS at this point. Please be someone that is open to playing whatever is best for each phase of content. I’m not looking to pester folks to make good comp decisions, so be someone who enjoys doing what’s best for each tier)

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966

Unknown Identity is a new guild formed going into SL we are a group of degenerates just trying to enjoy everything SL has to offer!
[H] Illidan
if interested contact me discord- lif3l3ss#1625 lets have a chat

Hello there!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Recruiting:
1 MDPS (Frost / UH DK)
1 Healer (Disc / Holy Priest)

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

Hey Ujn!

< Anima > is an Alliance based Semi-Casual Heroic/Mythic Raiding/M+ guild focused on progression at the highest, most comfortable level. However, we are more than just a “guild”. We want this to be a community, not only where we run together but one in which we level together and sometimes maybe even PvP together. While our goals are to break into raiding and M+ as soon as it’s launched, no one wants to play with boring people or feel like they are just a number on a roster. You are playing to have fun. We know that it’s possible to change someone’s ability to play the game, but not someone’s personality. For this reason, we are more than happy to take players without much experience in BfA at all and teach them the game inside and out. All you need to do is be willing!

What we are looking for:

Tanks - Low
Healers - Low
DPS - High

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands raiding and M+ content. Maturity is key, while we love having fun, we strive for a drama-free, relaxed community. Anima leadership and members understand, that BfA was an expansion filled with difficulties throughout its lifespan, but anyone who did or did not play during BfA is more than welcome. However, we do require prior raiding and/or M+ experience, in order to assure that incoming members are at least semi-interested in becoming a part of our WoW community.

Raid Times:

Tuesday @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server
Weds @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

For more information feel free to contact ZombieKitten#1588 or SgtBlitzer95 #1699

Hey Ujn!

< RPG Resurgence > is a newly formed Horde guild on Thrall. We are creating a semi-hardcore raiding guild with social members included. We are looking for everything right now, and while we are planning on pushing past heroic into mythic in Shadowlands we also don’t want to do the standard requirement of making people sit on a bench or play on a different class if they don’t want to.

Our expectations:

• Players must know their class and spec
  • Players must be willing to take criticism and change talents as needed
  • Players will need to be dedicated with an 85% attendance minimum

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs/Fri 7-11 PM EST
Sat (Alt runs) 8-12 PM EST

If a social community with a semi-hardcore raiding core to it is something that interests you, feel free to contact myself at Heruwolf#1364 or GethOverlord#1157

P.S. None of my characters in the forums are in this guild because of the age of the guild itself and that I transferred my characters to Thrall and the Forums haven’t caught up.

Hey Ujn. Raid Team 2 is seeking a tank. Let me know if we interest you at all. Contact info is in the forum post. Hope to hear from ya! Thank you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-no-refunds-15-spots-left-6-teams-5-mythic-and-1-heroic-join-us/722131

What up Ujn!

We have a couple different teams so depending on your goal we might be a good fit for you!

Check out Maven Order (h ttps://mavenorder.com/)

Icecrown-US Horde
Progression raiding for SL @ 9PM EST on Tuesday and Thursday, with cleanup on Sundays.
RBG Team still looking for a few members lead by multi Glad.

Whether your goal is to crush CE content in WoW, have the best headshot ratio in your area code, or run the best tabletop COVID friendly LARPING sessions from your mom’s basement, as long as you aim for excellence- we are here to cheer you on as you achieve your gaming goals.

Hope to hear from you!

Hi, Ujn. is currently recruiting.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hzuljin-us-amused-is-recruiting-for-shadowlands-heroic-raids-and-m-monthurs-8-11pm-est/728618