LF a Guild

So i am an old yet new player. I played back in vanilla and BC and a little of LK. I quit after tier 9 came out. I am just getting back into and so far I am been impressed. I am now level 111 mage and it is getting hard to solo stuff. So i figured it is time to find a guild and maybe get some tips on were to go from here. I am not looking for hard core, but i do like to raid. I love instance running and pvp. Also like doing the pet battles and Archaeology. I am currently a Panderan mage on the horde side butt have no issue switching sides. I am on sen’jen server. look forward to hearing from people.

1 Like

Hi there Picha!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hello Picha,
It seems that many of members in our guild are returning after a long break. We are located on Trollbane/Malfurion servers. We have veteran players that run regular and mythic dungeons. We are currently looking to recruit more players to start raiding. If you would like more information please contact me at Juju#1780. Thank you for your consideration and happy gaming.

Hi Picha!

I’m with Mediocrity, a freshly started guild on US-Thrall. We’re a Mythic raiding focused guild but open to (and love!) players of all types. Even though we’re currently small we have a very active in-game community with people consistently online and interacting/helping each other out.

If you’re interested, check out our recruitment post here:
Mediocrity

Hello!

Elysian Sodality is an alliance guild on the Sargeras server and we are currently recruiting for a fulltime raid/mythic key tank and a few more dps. If you are open to coming to alliance we would love to have you!

We are a casual guild of great people, most of whom have jobs, kids and other responsibilities and understand the balance between the game and the world outside the game.

We are a normal/heroic progression minded guild. We have AotC for this tier so we are currently messing around with the first boss on mythic and focusing on running mythic keys every week.

If you think we could be a good fit for you, please feel free to add me and I will answer any questions you may have.

Anna#1862

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, mog runs, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

Hi Picha!

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

To round out our group we are currently looking for WW monk, ideally with a MW os but that is flexible; warlock or boomkin, and demon hunter . Ranged dps of any kind is always welcome!

We are currently 8/8N ,8/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies. At this point we are doing a farm clear on Friday nights, then some achievement runs when finished, and will go back to the two night schedule with the new raid.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!