LF a guild

So i am an old yet new player. I played back in vanilla and BC and a little of LK. I quit after tier 9 came out. I am just getting back into and so far I am been impressed. I am now level 111 mage and it is getting hard to solo stuff. So i figured it is time to find a guild and maybe get some tips on were to go from here. I am not looking for hard core, but i do like to raid. I love instance running and pvp. Also like doing the pet battles and Archaeology. I am currently a Panderan mage on the horde side butt have no issue switching sides. I am on sen’jen server. look forward to hearing from people.

1 Like

Good morning! We would love to have you join us if we sound like what you are looking for and would want to come to Whisperwind alliance side. I would love having more people to pet battle with!! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is NOT required to join though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!

1 Like

We recruit casual raiders as well as the hardcore

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! After just transferring from a dead server, we barely missed famed slayer by a 5% pull. We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew tank, 1 disc priest, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

We are recruiting raiders, but also don’t mind helping returning players. We have an active guild and chat in discord all the time. Here is our recruitment and, thanks!

Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.
We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC
Raid Schedule
Heroic Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
Friday/Saturday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

We are very casual, but slowly building a foundation we can trust. Talk more with Kirrin? if you’re interested, or can server transfer/reroll?

Hi there!

My name is Kanielese and i am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow(HORDE).

We are a fun, friendly, down to earth group of people just looking to have fun.

We run mythic’s WEEKLY(Pushing 10’s and beyond)
We run raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:00pm EST
We like to do mog/mount/achievement runs
We run stuff on our Alt’s
We will HELP those who ask for it

Here is what I want:

Core members-
~Be on time for raid (IRL stuff happens, please just let me/guild know if you will be late or unable to make it)
~ Be engaging and helpful to those who need it
~ Be patient and respectful of other raiders
~Contribute to the guild bank every week

Casual Members:
~Be engaging with the guild (GC, alt runs, etc.)
~Contribute to guild bank weekly
~Be helpful to other members when they need and be respectful

What is needed(For Raid):
Tank( Pally, Monk, DK)
Healers(ANY)
DPS (ANY)

IF you are interested feel free to add me on bnet or discord, i am ALWAYS available!
Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793
Discord-Kaniele#7366

Hello Muriela! So nice you are back! Good luck to you!

Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.

We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Mythic/Heroic W/F/Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)

Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

Hello Muriela,

I have a cross server group where you can meet us all, hangout and come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I also have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that is in need of DPS. We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 8 pm est - Tuesday’s and Fridays. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 6/8 EP.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!

Hey Muriela,

We would love to give you a helping hand. Helping you gear at 120 is fun too! I want to say we just helped a newly 120 hunter go from 280 to 410 in 24 hours - LOL! Please feel free to add me and lets talk about how you can enjoy the game with us! My btag is rehna#1428! Join the fun and make new friends too!

Here is some additional information about us:

Guild Info: Just Wiped on Blackhand / Galakrond – US - Horde

Raid Schedule: Tuesday / Thursday 630-930 pm Central

Current Progression: 8/8 Heroic EP – AOTC; 18% left on Mythic Sivara

Mythic Plus Progression: At the high end we are pushing 10 keys weekly with almost nightly runs. We also run 14s and 15s with varying groups. We also run keys for all levels of play.

Who we are: Our community was established by a player base that appreciates the friendships formed within a guild. Through our 8 years, we have established real life friendships and remained active through every lull between expansions.

Our goals: Our progression raiders aim to achieve timely AOTC each tier. Mythic content is a bonus. In addition, we strive to help each player reach their own personal goals. Our mythic plus players look forward to pushing keys and enjoy the challenge they bring. You won’t find any elitist attitudes here. We are fully about helping each other improve and taking down harder content together. At the end of the day, we are here to have FUN!

Discord: We use it daily even when we are not in game. This is where friendships grow and so does the ribbing. This is not your ordinary discord channel and is certainly for mature audiences only.

Raid Recruitment: All DPS classes will be considered. However, we are in direct need of the following classes: Mage, Demon Hunter, Rogue, Shadow Priest, and Ret Paladin. A swing heals would work as well!

We have published information in Warcraft Logs, Facebook, Raider IO, and on our website. We can happily share this information with you as requested. Blizz does not allow links in their posts

Contact Information: Please feel free to friend me in discord so we can chat at Rehna#2470. Or you can find me online at btag Rehna#1428. Look up our recruitment officer Sonasti at jotate#1266 too for more information!

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Kyndarra, aka Rehna, GM Just Wiped

Hey there! If you roll on Horde Mal’ganis you’re definitely welcomed to join my guild. We’re new and I’m trying to build 2 teams for 8.3 and beyond raiding. Weekends are for friendly casual gamers. In general, you’re going to want to quest through the zones if you haven’t reached max this expac yet! Check us out!

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 5 - 9pm Central
Thursday: 5 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: All - We are building exclusively for 8.3

Weekend AOTC+ Team Information
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS, Heals, OFF-spec tanks

Interested? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :heart:

bit.ly/ApplyAW

Morning Muri,

First things first - fist bump to my fellow Draenei!
Pak Cafan on Dalaran is a casual AOTC guild that’s been active since WoW launch. We’re always welcoming to new friendly faces and may have a soft spot for mage cookies. If raiding is your thing we currently run a team W/TH 9-11:30pm ET. We’ve already AOTC’d EP and are still going back in there to help folks with drops. Aside from raiding we like to M+, run expeditions, warfronts, old dungeons (hello mount farming!) and just in general have fun. If any of this sounds good to you please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Bnet: Peregryn#1292
Disc: Peregryn#6031