LF a guild [H]

About:
My in-game name is loserboy but you can call me Chris, I’m 21 years old and live in central Texas. I have been playing WOW for about 11 years now but I have never wanted to take the route of mythic/hardcore raiding until now. I am determined to better my game play and overall just have a good time with some challenging content.

I currently I have:
● 3 120s ( that are all currently tank spec.)
○ Prot warrior
○ Blood DK
○ Brewmaster Monk
● Also currently leveling
○ Prot Pally
○ Guardian Druid
○ Vengeance Demon Hunter
Some in sight on my previous raiding experience:
Cataclysm:
● 10 man DS (CATA)
Mists of pandaria:
● 10 man progression for MGSV (MoP/ guild disbanded after this tier)
Did not play WoD
Legion:
● TeN 7out of 7 normal
● ToB 3 out of 3 normal
Night Hold :
● 10 out of 10 normal
ToS :
● 9 out of 9 normal
● 7 out of 9 heroic / guild disbanded
Antorus:
● 11 out of 11 normal
● 11 out of 11 heroic (have AotC)
● 6 out of 11 mythic
BfA:
● Uldir 8 out of 8 normal
● 3 out of 8 heroic ( raid leader was diagnosed with cancer)
BoD:
● 9 out of 9 normal
● 9 out of 9 heroic with AotC
● 2 out of 9 mythic ( had to leave guild due to surgery at the start or mythic progression)
CoS:
● 2 out of 2 normal
● 1 out of 2 heroic
TeP:
● No current progression; been looking for a guild for the past month

Why?:
​I’m tired of playing the game at a casual level I’m looking for more challenging content, mainly because I currently have the time. I am playing WOW currently 10+hrs daily. Most of my friends/guildies that were playing retail with me dropped to play Classic. I have the time and dedication to better myself, gameplay, skill gap, and mechanics on a daily basis to join a mythic raiding guild.

​You might be looking at this and laughing but I am willing to put in the hours to learn as well as dedicate my time to progress and grow. If any of this stands out to you or sparks some interest you can contact me at:
BTag : Salty#12139
Discord:Christoph#9323
Thank you

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

def check us out…

Hi Chris,

We are currently not looking for tanks, but are willing to help you learn the game and learn to raid! If you are willing to play dps for now, and tank in dungeons, guild spam is below.

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

To round out our group we are currently looking for WW monk, ideally with a MW os but that is flexible; warlock or boomkin, and demon hunter and dps warrior.

We are currently 8/8N ,8/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies. At this point we are doing a farm clear on Friday nights, and will go back to the two night schedule with the new raid.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 420 item level

• 55 HoA Level

NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: hpally, mw monk, hpriest, disc priest

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291
discord: Mochi#0765