LF A Fun Chill Group

Hey all!

basically brand new to WoW, joined with my wife and just lookin for a chill group of people to level up with, do raids, dungeons, quests, etc. we’ve pledged allegiance to the Horde and we’re on the Thunderlord server. We made a small clan of just a couple other friends of mine, but for the most part I’m probably the only player looking to actively play. I’m on NA east coast time and looking mostly play from 3pm onwards.

1 Like

Hey are you still around Thunderlord? Looking for small group to do exactly what you are and level.

1 Like

Also looking for people to play with.

You are all welcome to join!

I’d love to add you to our mythic+ community and discord!
It’s cross faction group with a good mix of people and experience, let me know if you’re interested =)

Saxx#1747

1 Like

Seeing this as a common topic.

I’ve seen you on a couple post shuch as this. I’m interested in learning more about your community. If you wouldn’t mind my questions? or if there is a link or discord?

1 Like

You bet!! Add me on battle net and we’ll talk - thanks!

Alright I will add you, and I am having an issue finding your battle tage I need the numbers of your battle tag

1 Like

No problem!! Saxx#1747

hey all, sorry about the late reply, been a helluva busy month. I am still on thunderlord, I’m now a lvl 63 destruction warlock. I am still trying to create a guild as well in the server, but for anyone who wants someone to do quests or dungeons with add me up! BTak17#1967

1 Like

We have a guild with a cross-realm community. We are a horde guild called Found a Green Quest. We are an EST time-based guild. We offer events such as raiding, mythics. leveling parties, pvp, island expeditions and more. If interested , or if you would like more info Kiua#1912 is my battletag or kiuayoukai#2395 is my discord.

1 Like