LF a community to chill in

Hey guys,

If anyone has a community/discord where they hang out, play wow, bs and even play overwatch (even tho I suck at that game severely) please shoot me an invite

Bnet: Figgims#1231

Basically, a lot of my close friends that I used to play WoW with don’t really play wow anymore. I stil talk to them here and there on disc or bnet but basically I am bored and lonely pretty much.
I raid mythic rn in a guild and even though the guild is cool and chill, I still find myself alone. No one talks to me, I don’t talk to anyone, type of thing. I find myself pugging keys, attending raid for 3 hrs to sit there quiet and then going back to pugging keys or logging off to go watch netflix or something because there is nothing to do on WoW.

I love doing keys too. Current IO is 1.2? 1.3? idk around there. So I’m not like a god at m+ but im not new to them either
I am new to the PvP scene but love it as well so as long as u can put up with a noob to pvp I am all up for it. Just always hung out with PvE ppl so I never really dived into the heart of Pvp. BUT! I did do the “win 10 rbgs” thing in legion for the skin so there is that.
As for raiding, I don’t mind raiding at any level, but I currently raid on tues/weds/thurs from 9pm est to 12est so unless ur like a guild group that I just become like besties with, I don’t plan to break my kids piggie banks to server xfer to raid mythic with you guys lol

And yea, I wrote way more then I thought I would ;p

2 Likes

Hi Fliggs! We have a guild with a cross realm community and active discord. We are Found a Green Quest. Guild events are weekends (Friday/Saturday) EST time zone based. We like to group up together for mythics, achievement runs, island expeditions, pvp, raiding and nore. If interested Kiua#1912 is my battletag or kiuayoukai#2395 is my discord. Would love to talk to you about our growing discord in game community.