LF a Christian Horde Guild

G’day, all.

In my time playing this game, I’ve been looking for a good Christian guild to raid with who I can also talk about the Faith with. Now, since I can’t seem to find it in game, here I am looking for such a thing. I love playing a Ret Paladin and, with time, I’d like to master the other specs, as well. With the guild I had been a part of during Legion going inactive, I figured it’s time to move on. I’m just a devout Roman Catholic looking for some like-minded people to raid and talk about Christianity with.

Thank you and God bless you all.

1 Like

Let me know how that search works out for you.

2 Likes

You can try narrow path on thunderhorn. They have been around forever. They have a couple raid groups that raid at the heroic level. One that prays before each raid and one that doesn’t. They aren’t very active outside of that though and you will have a hard time with finding dungeon/pvp/questing groups. They are decent people and you won’t hear a lot of the vulgarity and hostility you can see in a lot of guild communities.

1 Like

I hope your search is going well. I found your post because I too am looking for the same. Scott Hahn, Father Mike Schmitz, Jimmy Aiken fan here. If you ever think about starting one, I’d transfer some toons. God Bless

• Malfiero
2 Likes

Hey, I’m looking for the same thing, looking for a Catholic/Christian guild before I get back into the game. Did you find anything?

1 Like

Not yet. I’d like a Roman Catholic guild but a Christian guild is good enough.

I was curious if you guys/gals ever found a guild? I am in the midst of starting an online christian community. Guild right now is on Zul’jin horde. Let me know if you are interested.

1 Like

I would also be interested to know if any of you finds a Christian guild on horde side. I am in a Christian guild on Alliance side and it is absolutely wonderful. I would love to find something like that for my horde characters as well. The Christian guild I’m in on Alliance side is called Renewed Hope and its on Alexstrasza. They are active and very nice people. I’m sure if you are willing to faction swap they’d be happy to have you all in the guild. However, if you remain Horde and start something or find something please let me know also.

1 Like

So, a major issue I’ve encountered is that the vast majority of Christian guilds are Alliance. A guild like Narrow Path would be excellent except they are, of course, Alliance. My hope is that they would make a Horde counterpart (preferably on Stormreaver so i wouldn’t have to do a server transfer for my main).

Hey Malfiero ! I’m putting together a Christian guild called, < The Remnant > and we’re looking for members! We have conversations going with folks from different servers so the final server is is still up for discussion.

If you’ve been looking for a true Christian community to play and fellowship with, then reach out because that’s what we’re building.

Goals are:

• Build roster over the next week.
  • Decide on server (leaning towards H faction)
  • Foster weekly bible study group for those that want it
  • Start weekly keys/visions
  • Get Normal on farm
  • Push for Heroic (if the guild wants) prior to Shadow Lands with goal of getting AOTC in Shadow Lands

If you are serious about finding a home for Shadow Lands where you can fellowship with like minded folks, then reach out:

Battletag: Lunarius#1125
Discord: discord.gg/pcYhpCx

Hey Lucianink ! I’m putting together a Christian guild called, < The Remnant > and we’re looking for members! We have conversations going with folks from different servers so the final server is is still up for discussion.

If you’ve been looking for a true Christian community to play and fellowship with, then reach out because that’s what we’re building.

Goals are:

• Get Normal on farm
  • Push for Heroic (if the guild wants) prior to Shadow Lands with goal of getting AOTC in Shadow Lands

If you are serious about finding a home for Shadow Lands where you can fellowship with like minded folks, then reach out:

Hey Makahwee! I’m putting together a Christian guild called, < The Remnant > and we’re looking for members! We have conversations going with folks from different servers so the final server is is still up for discussion.

Goals are:

• Get Normal on farm

I’d be interested in this, if it’s still happening + is horde faction. Tried the Discord and got error message.

Are you still recruiting and if so, how many members have you gotten?

I am a part of narrow path and would like a horde guild for my toons as wel2l. what ever server did you guys end up on

So did you start that Christian guild on the horde side?