LF 9PM-12AM PST raid guild

Myself and a few like minded friends are looking for a guild to finish out BFA and move into Shadowlands with. We don’t care if it’s Horde or Alliance and are willing to server transfer. Most of us multiclass multiple toons and play them at a respectable level. We are looking for a very active guild that has members who enjoy all aspects of WOW. Most of us PVP, M+ and want to raid Heroic and casual Mythic.

We are looking for a 9PM-12AM PST group that raids 2 to 3 nights a week with a preference for weekends, but most of us are on every night so weekdays will work if the guild is the right fit.

Feel free to use this toon as a baseline for where we are all at skill wise (except arena… no one wants to be a healer for my warrior it seems).

Thanks for taking the time to read this mini-wall of text.

Disillusioned, located on Tichondrius, is recruiting all roles to build our raid team for shadowlands! We’re a brand new guild starting fresh with leadership motivated to get back into CE raiding. Our raid times are 9pm-12am PST. If you’re interested or have any questions hit me up on bnet at Soulsweeper#1739

Volume is a new guild on Lightbringer with experienced raiders looking to fill the remaining slots for our Mythic raiding team. We raid Tues/Thurs 6-10pm PST. Currently we are looking for dps and healers to fill our roster. For any questions message brodu#11475 on battlenet. We look forward to hearing from you!

2 or 3 nights a week?

3 nights a week

Thank you Brodu and Cthl for taking a moment to reply. Unfortunately one guild starts too early and one too late.

Good luck in your search for qualified raiders and in Shadowlands.

Hey there Mmdoughnuts,

{ Reprieve } 4/12M on Thrall [Horde] is looking to rebuild our mythic roster. As with most guilds near the end of an expansion, we have lost members due to burnout and other personal reasons. We are looking to reform our mythic roster and continue progressing in Nyalotha with semi-hardcore progression 2 nights a week. Our current goal is CE before the Shadowlands.

We are currently raiding Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST). The exact time slot you are looking for hint hint

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798