LF 39 more vulpera for alliance raids

LF 39 more Vulpera for Vulpera raids on alliance cities on Moonguard. We start with goldshire this weekend.

1 Like

That sounds very cool. Good luck

“We start with Goldshire on Moonguard…”

You’re being very sly with what this event really is.
:>

This is because we’ve been dealing with a degenerate alliance on moonguard. For the past few months he has been exploiting a quest in his quest log in org. He attacks guards and players who are afk and when we fight back he runs back into The Broken Tusk and phases out. So we can’t kill him. Blizzard is doing nothing about it.

So in response I plan to put pressure on the alliance by using vulpera raids on alliance cities until they deal with their riff raff.

and lets face it. The alliance on moonguard loves gold shire. so hitting them where it hurts.

1 Like

For one, I have no sympathy, Horde Rogues love to hide within the Stockades Dungeon in SW when they’re pushed back.

For two, I am not concerned in the slightest, I’d sooner be intimidated by a Mechagnome Raid than a Vulpera one because I’ve NEVER seen anyone pvp as a Vulpera that didn’t get stomped the moment the battle started.

This guy’s using fighting words…

All you need to do is hire me for the job and the pest is good as dead. Either my Priest here or my Hunter Troolys. :slight_smile:

and so it begins

but have you ever fought 40 vulpera at one time.

additionally those dungeons in stormwind are irrelevent to this. Those are known instances, and org also has rfc which the alliance hides in like scared mice.

This guy is exploiting a quest. Abusing game mechanics.

I’m telling you, just hire me to kill him whenever he’s on. Add me, WilloWisp#1275.

I can get any kill job done plus more.

Are there even 40 vulpera who pvp??