LF 10-man WotLK guild

I raided hard in WotLK, but I enjoyed 10-man raids a lot more than 25. My main priority right now is to raid with cool people and make some fun memories. Personally, I’m still going to put a lot of effort into my raid prep, but I don’t mind being in a casual guild as long as the people are good. But I’m really not interested in guilds that embarrass people for their performance. I’m the type to message someone outside of a raid if they have bad logs so that I can help them perform better.

I’m still undecided on a class just because I need a raid spot first. I can play my Prot Pally if I’m the main tank. My favorite role is off-tank and in that case I would play DK or Druid. I’m also down to DPS if I can play DK or Feral Druid.

Hey my brother and I are looking Im looking for a very similar situation. We want to focus on 10 mans and are also flexible with class choice. Let me know if you find something!

Not to add to the hijacking of this thread, but also looking for something similar. Was planning on duel maining prot pally/disc priest but can play is needed.

Tried to add OP on battlenet, not sure if it didn’t work or you just haven’t seen it yet. But since there’s now three of you I’ll just post.

A group of friends and I have formed a Horde guild looking to raid twice a week in wrath 10 mans. Unless my recruitment heavily picks up or we find another 10 men to raid with we will not be doing official 25 man raids. We currently have six raiders and are looking for another healer and some DPS.

We’re currently leveling characters and getting gold together for wrath but if you’re interested feel free to add me on discord zaran1703#9790.

I can’t use the mobile battlenet app