Leveling Torghast is honestly amazing

Nice quick, quick, easy way to get a good chunk of XP, pretty fun getting to try some wacky stuff while leveling.

Good stuff, would recommend

11 Likes

Glad you like it. It’s always good to have multiple paths to level.

6 Likes

At higher levels, your “good chunk of XP” is going to fall, sadly.

But at least you can earn ash while leveling, I guess. Since they deleted all of the quests that got you a good chunk of ash when you hit 60.

1 Like

my paladin is still at 58… i’ll have to give this a try.

if it’s actually a “good chunk” of XP look for it to be nerfed within the week

I’d suggest reading this for a good explanation of how it works:

7 Likes

thanks for that! sounds like i’m much better off just spam queuing dungeons as holy until 60

3 Likes

Too bad this doesn’t work for TC.

I just have found the 5 levels of Torghast, well, “too easy”. I enjoyed pushing TC until it crushed me.

It completely depends on what your class is. As a melee, especially something like Demon Hunter, it’s going to be ok. Definitely an alternative, but will take longer than the other options.

As my Ele shaman, it was not good at all. It’s way slower than just normal questing.

1 Like

i will be trying that soon, have lots of time on my hands so interested to at least try that and a few other things.

1 Like

I was able to do a run this morning in like 25 minutes with the gear I have on. Obviously results may very because DH is both very mobile and very aoe heavy

1 Like

So you have to have completed every lvl of Torghast to help another lvling in Torghast?

If floor 9 was the highest I climbed, then sorry I can’t help ANYONE lvl in Torghast?

I read the wowhead guide but was still unclear. :frowning:

Im a bit confused by this. I have a character who is doing ToF, went to Oribos, click on the NPC and there is no option to do anything but other zones or battlegrounds. There is no !Tower of the Damned quest.

Any idea why?

TC is weird in that the last couple of levels increase difficulty by like 3. You hope you chose the right combination of powers for the boss too

It says this and I think it’s worded poorly:

As long as they’ve unlocked max level Torghast you should be able to join leveling Torghast.

I think what they mean by that is max level 60, not max layers.

Hmm. Let me check in a few. I was able to see the map from Tal-Inara last night and it had both the quest for Torghast and Battlegrounds on it. Let me see what happens when I turn in my Revendreth starting zone and come back to the map.

1 Like

I was just able to jump down the light tunnel in oribis and it took me right to Torghast. From there I just talked to the guy, and then clicked the pillar thing.

How much xp did you get? Did it require ToF to be activated?

It didn’t seem super practical considering it is contingent on a daily.

It seemed like at best it would turn into a very out of the way solo dungeon queue and you are still going to need quite a few at cap for the soul cinders.

Could be fun though.

I took the battleground one and came back and spoke to the NPC again and the Torghast option was there. So obviously that was blocking the quests for me.

1 Like

Yes

Not sure off the top of my head, decent chunk though

1 Like

Why I miss them. Until your new 60 gets some luck in korthia…you are hitting a layer wall. 450 to go find thrall/jaina…sure. Its a few hundred more to the layer cap you had.

1 Like

Weird! Well, I’m glad it showed up for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: