Leveling shaman looking for a home

Hi everyone. I am looking for a home to raid in 9.1. I am still leveling but should be at max level soon and can’t wait to raid. I will play dps with an off heals.

Heya! I’d love to chat with you about our group! bnet: TheLibrarian#11426

Hey Chakacod!

I’d love to chat with you on discord, add me at Letholas#9581

Morning all. Horde or alliance!

Hey Chakacod,

Spiteful Misfits (Horde - Area 52) is recruiting people such as yourself interested in joining a new community of close knit members.

Formed by a semi-casual group of AOTC & KSM players who are looking for more people that are interested in clearing heroic raids, getting their keystone master achievement every season, or just hanging out in discord / guild chat.

Raid group is currently seeking DPS players. We raid current content still and will continue our main progression nights of Wednesday and Thursday evenings 9-11pm est.

If interested please pm Rhawin, Syroxia, or Landø(alt 0248) in game/message Bluejay#1886, Land#1483, Akraz#1918.

Are those battle tags or discord?

You should give us a try, we are always looking for new friends and players and have a very healthy and active guild to help you level / gear.

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

is a casual normal & heroic guild of buddies getting ready for the new patch. My bnet is Lixvy#1383 and we raid tues-wed 8-10pm EST

Feels like 9.1 info getting released today. Come pick up a seasoned guy

{A Decent Guild} on Mal’ganis-Horde is looking for a few more solid players to solidify our roster. We raid Sunday and Monday 8:00P.M.-11:00P.M. CST. Hope to see you with us in 9.1
If interested and would like more information feel free to contact me.

Btag: Shammazing#11740
Discord: Shammazing#6371

Hi there! Not sure if you’ve found a guild yet but if not, give me a message on discord and I can tell you about my guild there :slight_smile: tag is arex#0920

they are our btags

Hi there Chaka!

Check out <Murloc Madness>! Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hi Chakacod,

We are Obvious Immortalis Plug on Stormrage, raiding 9pm - 11.30 EST on Friday/Saturday, goal is AOTC and maybe some mythic dabbling and we are looking for dps to round out our team.

Good group of folk who have a laugh playing the game together as well as raiding we love to push keys as well!

If you’re interested give me a shout on disc yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you about us

Hello!

I think we might be a good fit for you!

Hey Chakacod!

[US] [H] | White Lotus on Illidan is recruiting for Shadowlands! We are an active, LGBTQ+ friendly, and helpful guild that is trying to make it’s way through SL and move into 9.1. Our current raid time is Fri 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST), with an additional second time of Tue 9pm-12am EST (6-9pm PST) starting July 6th, we are currrently 9/10 Heroic. Other than raiding, we also do mount runs, achievements, m+, Torghast, you name it!

For our raid team we are looking for DPS but are welcoming anyone, at any level, to join our community! We have a spot for everyone. Join us on discord or reach out on BattleNet to our Guild Master, Kretyn#1728 or myself, amyag#1972. We can’t wait to hear from you!

Discord username: amy#2891

Chakacod! We have a casual focused raid team that is always looking for nice, fun folks to run with! Take a look at our info and give me a shout!!

Nox Oriens (6/10 Mythic) is looking to add 2-3 DPS and a dps/off-tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:
Tempest (Mythic Roster)
Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695
Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hey there Chakacod!
Not sure if you’ve found a home yet but Deathstrike-Dalaran (Alliance) sounds like we may be a good fit for you. We are a casual guild with a wide variety of players. We do some leveling together, we’ve geared up several guildmates, and tend to be an all around laid back fun group.
If you haven’t found a home yet, shoot me a message on discord: Arielleve#2549

[H] [Area 52] is a 10/10H CN guild looking to get some more people for 9.1 raiding and M+. We are a mixed semi-casual and semi-hardcore(mostly a smaller group that run M+)

We raid Wednesdays/Sundays from 8:30 PM EST until 11:30 PM EST, but last raid tier we added extra raid days in because we all wanted more progression on Sire.

We’re AOTC focused, however we aren’t striving for mythic raiding. It’s more likely a byproduct of our fun raiding environment.

If you’re interested, hit me up on Discord Ody#4290 or BNet CritOdysseus#1323