Leveling from Scratch

Hey Guys and gals. I’ve wanted to do this for a while just because none of my IRL friends play wow anymore due to well marriage , kids , jobs and such… you know adult stuff I don’t have yet. I would love to get a group going and see how long we go leveling from start to finish burning through zones and dungeons to cap. Each person pick a toon either you want to level or maybe even that one you just hate? idk. Leveling is such fun but with a full squad I could image it would be more fun! Granted I maybe in the few that hasn’t leveled all their toons to max gear and level, but I thought it would be a fun idea! Obviously everyone has their work schedule and maybe can’t commit to a 3 or 4 hour run or w/e it may even just have to be on weekends maybe just once a week or even maybe everyday for an hour lol. I would love to get a squad together and do this! I love the game but without friends it’s just a chore. Just play when we can and if it sucks then we can just bail!

Add me, my battletag is SilverHawk#124816, im willing to roll a new char anytime to start fresh :smiley:

1 Like

Will do man! Sorry never got this message earlier lol.

I also didn’t realize this was a year plus ago :confused: my bad