Leveling Difficulty Changes Incoming

As soon as you hit 71 you can craft yourself some gear.

Ok but what about all the people who don’t have end game dragonflight gear?

Just F them?

Better beef up your Customer Service agents for TWW refunds, since you are now gatekeeping the start of an expansion experience behind “previous expansion end game gear”.

It seems like you guys had some logic and thought behind people who are coming in from say, quitting during S1 Dragonflight because Disney expansion. So now they will quit in S1 TWW because Geargated expansion?

How are people leveling up new characters supposed to obtain said, “endgame” gear? I don’t think there are many leveling guilds still running Dragonflight Heroic Raids in order to level from 70-80, if any at all. (let’s be honest. There are zero.)

2 Likes

I didn’t have DF endgame gear on my alt, I’ve been leveling on TWW and it’s fine.

The only problem is how rare item rewards from quests are. We level up really fast nowadays so quests should be giving item rewards much more often.

1 Like

well, you can just buy some cheap gear on AH just to get your ilvl up. Literally the cheapest gear you can buy with an ilvl increase.

If only the AH wasn’t STILL bugged with level 80 gear showing as level 70 until you buy it, open your mail and “Surprise!”

2 Likes

well, since you are aware of that issue, it’s pretty simple to mouse over the gear prior to purchase. When you’re about to buy out, hover your mouse over it. The tool tip reads correctly there for whatever reason…