Leveling Difficulty Changes Incoming

The difference is extreme? You don’t say. You really expect someone in 535 gear to do a full rotation on mobs tuned for continuity with 340 greens? Or did you just expect every future new character to do all of the Amirdrassil campaign before coming to Khaz Algar? Do you think your name is Squaresoft. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

77 Likes

this , i know ppl with 5 80’s (because EA was that boring to him) , some others 2-3

5 Likes

Hi, you must be new here. Welcome to the Forums.

12 Likes

Oh you guys are just speed running making everyone mad on this expansion launch huh?

Early access
Locked earthen
Leveling worse after early access

LMAO.

111 Likes

yea I’ve got 3 myself XD

well, good thing i levelled all my toons during early access and don’t have to worry about this.

7 Likes

People were complaining that they felt weaker as they leveled up.

Some of this is always going to happen because of how secondary stats work, but it was amplified this time because they missed low on tuning.

6 Likes

Please let this be the end of the Remix-esque way people are smashing dungeons. Because it’s gross.

15 Likes

Glad I got 4 done, hope to finish a few more before this awful change comes through

9 Likes

Early access was a bit scummy. Nerfing leveling speed after full release is just plain disgusting. I had low expectations of modern blizzard but damn. This is low even for y’all.

124 Likes

Yes. Because people are ridiculous and just made it harder for the ilevel 380 folks just hitting level 70 who don’t have the prelaunch gear that is now either missing from Warbanks or soulbound.

25 Likes

So we should grind out an alt tonight.

Got it.

20 Likes

The whole point of the last few months of any expansion is to gear up your alts so that the next xpac will make a few levels easy. Otherwise, why even bother?

28 Likes

This was easily avoidable. Stop making end-game gear of a previous expansion still viable deep into the leveling process. We should be replacing it in the first few quests.

Let them eat cake.

20 Likes

Yay for trash mob health sponges :rofl:

11 Likes

So once again exploiters win and the rest of us can suck it. Brilliant Blizz Bobbles Badly.

40 Likes

I guess I better do some leveling today before the nerf, was going to wait until Friday to actually play.

4 Likes

So as I am reading this, everyone who got in ‘Early,’ had an easier time and now that you released the game in full the company decided to make everything just a tad harder.

Damn… that is just… wow.

109 Likes

They didn’t figure this out during alpha or beta??

44 Likes

You mean some of us want to do more than press W in dungeons?

4 Likes