Leveling Another Priest?

Hello,

So I have each class to level 60 but I’m either looking at race changing my Blood Elf to something else or simply just leveling up another one of a different race.For those who have multiple max characters of the same class does it ever become boring to you? Since you’ve done it before? I’m thinking of either a second priest or Shaman.

It’s either that or dump some gold into tokens and just race change. Thoughts?

Thanks!

I have two Priests max level. One Horde (this guy), and one Alliance. What started as an alt Priest (Alliance) to help my friends achieve rating in arenas while I push hard on Horde Priest… turned into my alt Alliance Priest getting higher than this guy. Not anymore though.
– Long story short, it’s not boring unless you plan on doing the exact same thing on the alt duplicate. I tried different stats on my other duplicate class… and Night Elf looks awesome in Transmog. If you do make a duplicate, try something new with it, otherwise I could see it being boring and a waste of money for boost or waste of time for leveling - either route. Make your alt Priest on the other faction maybe? Try focusing on a different area of the game that you usually don’t do whether it be Arenas (2v2, or 3v3), RBGs, or PvE. Just my two cents!

Edit - You can also try different specs you normally don’t play on an alt, if you’re dedicated to the Priestly ways. :grin: