Leveling a Priest

How difficult is it to level a priest? I know most level as Shadow, I’ve heard disc is viable as well. I’m thinking of leveling a priest up. Solo gameplay mostly. Not a lot of dungeons. Mostly questing. What are noob mistakes I want to avoid? What are the best spells in the early levels vs. nearing 60?

I’ve heard disc is broken at low levels as in it doesn’t work. IMO quest as shadow heal as holy then swap to disc at a higher level IF you want to. It’s not to hard shadow can hold it’s own solo.

Shadow is the best for solo leveling.

I recommend running Misery, Death and Madness, Void Torrent and Shadow Crash. The rest of the talents are whatever you’d prefer. Run this pretty much to 60.

1 Like

If you are going to level a priest up by yourself you only should consider shadow. No reason to play Holy solo unless you are role playing, and no reason to play Disc solo either. All 3 specs can be used to level but Holy and Disc are somewhat slower. None of them are difficult. Priest is one of the easiest classes in the game to level up, whether you are soloing to dungeon grinding. We are just slow. Shadow is fastest.

1 Like