Leveling a new toon, looking for guild

I am a returning player looking to join a guild. I am going to be leveling a Retribution Paladin or a Unholy Death Knight. Let me know which one your guild prefers/needs. I will also be gearing and learning how to play their tank spec. Along with that, I will be working on Alchemy, Cooking and probably Engineering for my Professions to try and help out the guild.
I do not use voice chat often, I get anxious when I use it. I will probably only use voice chat for raids. I have not raided in years, I think the last time I was really getting into raids, it was for Siege of Orgrimmar.
I am a slow leveler. I do not grind dungeons to rush to level cap. I do quests and queue up for the odd dungeon here and there because I am trying to juggle game time and looking after my newborn. Doing quests is the better option at this time as I can stop what I am doing whenever and not have to worry about holding anybody up.

Hey Narellionia!

We would love to have you join our guild! Find more info here, or add me on discord (Tys#1786) or Btag (Blood#1681)