Level-Up Your Warlock and Pets

What’s the excuse they’re giving? I’m out of the loop.

2 Likes

Sounds cool and extensible. Keep going!

The zergling felhunter for the overmind combo. Yesssss :smiley:

3 Likes

They said that in pvp it confuses people that it isn’t a fel hunter interrupting their casts, even though the observer has been an option for a decade

12 Likes

They could also just make the observor its’ own pet with having the same functionality. Since its thematically a nice alternative to a demon dog. A smart eye being that eats magic and beams like DHs!

6 Likes

Ok? Why is that an issue?

These two pets look very different, but they do the same thing.

These two have an identical silhouette and use the same animations and have completely different abilities.

The silhouette thing is a ridiculous excuse.

27 Likes

That’s a weak excuse with the amount of hunter pets there are… and different abilities they have.

8 Likes

Huh. I don’t recall seeing players complaining about this…

What is the actual reason? Did it offend someone somehow?

5 Likes

Honor talent, presumably.

Which hunter pet interrupts again?

Its butthole offends me tbh

2 Likes

Felhound.

Dispel + interrupt.

1 Like

Remove PvP then. Tired of it.

4 Likes

Likely it’s more like instead of making new observers, they are passing the buck insinuating it’s a problem people have voiced concern over

5 Likes

Lil’ling pet transmog when though blizz?!

1 Like

:dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2:

4 Likes

I’d really wish felguard mogs. Like, if you could mog weapons account-wide instead of having it in bags.

4 Likes

Those are warlock pets—I was asking about hunter.

tfw the iconic sword most wrathguards use in Legion only drops from the final scenario in Legion invasions and doesnt drop for warlocks at all :pensive:

5 Likes

Ohh man was just saying this in another thread after someone in game said the July stuff was up.

We need to be able to xmog weapons he equips

Just want to voice my support for keeping the Observer. We’ve had it for over a decade now. The silhouette in PVP excuse is weak, dumb, and implies that players have the brain capacity of a toddler.

13 Likes