Level Cap world to 60

I have leveled a bunch of alts to 60, usually it’s fun leveling up until you get to shadowland content. is there a way the world level can be raised to 60 so we can level our alts in any zone we want and then at 60 we can go ahead and do end-game stuff with ALTS only since we already did it with our main? it gets repetitive after so many. Thanks

1 Like

I’ve only leveled in SL twice.

Absolutely hated it both times. I don’t know why or how but SL is by a mile the worst leveling experience in the game. Please give us the freedom to choose a different xpac for 50-60.

6 Likes

it was pretty bad lol

1 Like

For me its the let down.

WOD, legion…as you work level story you fix things. you make the world a better place.

SL has been .5, 1, 1.5 that seems to go yeah all that work you did. I the plot shall crap on it now

Like I ahve the leveling DK for giggles. wanted a 3rd one for reasons.

Val’sharah minus dungeon (not popping) and raid (not happening till 60) is done. I like the boy scouts say…left it better than I found it. yay Me!

now helping out some ghost elves. they too will be better off.

SL? The covenant leaders come in after us and mess it all up. Really queen? Your clever hiding spot is the only building in your forest. Give that sigil to bwonsamdi. That dude is hiding the soul of damn never every z troll that died in the war. He knows how to play hide and seek. You…do not.

1 Like

I don’t think shadowlands leveling is any more tedious than any current expansion leveling. It was a pain in the rump before they tweaked the completion % (reduced mobs to kill to complete) on threads of fate. Now? Easier in many respects. Now if you’re talking about non threads of Fate well… dont do it.

1 Like

Oh please, no ,it’s bad enough as it is.

2 Likes

SL leveling from 50-60 is world quest, bonus objectives and timewalk if it’s up. It’s actually better(and faster) to level in SL since you can reset a zone using the party sync trick.

But if you mean doing quest lines, it’s entirely up to the player to decide which expansion quest they enjoy more. I do agree it would be nice to give players the option to choose which campaign they want to play until cap.

I mean, at the very least, I wouldn’t hate to see them remove the level cap on timewalking…

agreed did SL leveling story about 4-5 times already it’s boring af. first time it’s cool, second time it’s okay and after that it’s just goes downhill from there imo.

wouldn’t be so bad if we were allowed to pick which zone we’d want to do first then i would knock out the one i hated the most first like i did back in legion.

Seriously need to add 50-60 to Chromie Time.

1 Like

give it a year, it might happen