Level 72 so far folks

Have you tried turning the poop sock inside out? That’s twice the poop sock per poop sock

2 Likes

I’m still convinced it’s mostly one or two dudes mega-butthurt about RDF spending hours per day posting in the forum on alts, agreeing with themselves, and spamming other non-rdf threads with ‘wow, things sure would be better with RDF, am I right?!’.

What is it, 30 characters max per bnet account?

Sounds like dragonflight will be more your speed as all conquest gear (farmable through random battleground and random epic bgs) is equal for pvp regardless of rating.

So you should be able to level to cap in a week or so and then just play unrated pvp for fun without being outgeared.

Work… Maybe he have kids, family…
I can’t play the same amount of time I played back then in 2008…
I’m 72 now (but it took me a month to level from 20 to 70 (I was on lvl 20 when I returned, was such a nice surprise haha)

2 Likes

Dude put some effort into it. You can either tank or heal as a druid and make groups stop being lazy. Get off the forums and play the game or quit.

This is me exactly. I feel our kind is rare here.

why do you antirdf ers never understand. always the same bs. how bout you get off the forums and go play with the thousands of group runs you head up.

This would be cool if they launched Dragonflight with the 3.3.5 patch and all the wotlk talents and systems. However, at the end of the day its still modern wow, and it still feels completely different from old wow.

not rare, but getting there. im the same way but sub is running out and there are other options i can choose for a full wrath experience.

1 Like

Trust me id love to prefer modern wow over classic wow, because of some of the conveniences like RDF and less grindy gearing. The fact is I personally dont play classic because i like the grindy systems, i play because i prefer the game engine, the class feel and design, the damage/hp tuning, and the classic lore. But i HATE the feel and class design of retail so much… it hasnt felt like wow to me since pre-legion.

There was a time when i could poopsock and spend my entire waking moments playing wow, but in my mid 30s with a thriving career, LTR, and other real social obligations and interests… its just not possible.

Honestly, im a little surprised people sweat as hard as they do for classic. I would have thought it would end up being the opposite… lots of Millennials enjoying their old favorite game as a nostalgia escape. But, alas, those types seem uncommon.

Retail has better support for casual gaming compared to classic, everything in classic is so accelerated that if your not hitting specific milestones your behind and its not worth your time to do certain things.

Like pvp if your not 900 resilience atm its probably not worth doing arena because your going to be gatekept at higher ranks by better/equal players with better gear.

In DF you will be as strong or stronger than mythic raiders in pvp with just casual pvping (how is this not better?)

With talents coming back even more opportunities to express yourself through your build.

1 Like

Would love it if DF was amazing… but from what ive seen, it looks like more of the same post-MoP stuff.

Spongy feel to pvp, everyone homegenized, everyone has self heals, 5 button classes/lack of flavor, bizarre hp to dmg ratios, unpleasant art and flashy visual redesigns, etc. It feels more like GW:2 or FFXIV to me than “WoW”, despite the branding. Even the movement of your character feels weird.

Id only play retail if they designed it more like cata and less like Legion.

I’ll never play retail, no matter how many times anti-RDFers suggest it. I played up until WoD and that’s as far as I could get. Also, as far as alts go, there’s really only one person on here for the most part that actually has 100 characters and argues with himself, and that’s rdf. Like that’s his actual character name, and ironically he’s anti-RDF. The majority of the other Anti-RDFers on here, like the 5 that post the most, have like 5k plus post count and practically live on the forums.

1 Like

So you’re leveling in the slowest and least efficient way possible, and complaining that it takes too long. Lmao this is literally a get good situation

1 Like

Why do u pro rdfers think someone is anti rdf because they promote the current tool that is on the game? How about u get off your lazy hands and instead of crying on the forums every single day you use the tool that is currently in the game.

The op is a hybrid class and is literally complaining about not getting groups when he can fill two important roles tank or heals. I have no sympathy for u pro rdfers that dont even try to use the current system because you are afraid that it will work.

Ive used the current tool to make my own groups and been invited to groups with it. I hit lvl 80 last tuesday and was able to have most of my bis gear by sunday by using the lfg tool. I didnt do 1 dungeon with my guild while leveling or at lvl 80.

At least shills get paid, unlike OP lmfao

because for alot of people on less populated servers anyone shilling for blizzards current classic LFG tool is obviously anti rdf. i love how you assume im lazy because im here doing what the devs said to do and making noise, posting where they can see it.

you keep accusing people of being lazy when its not the case. some people arent built to lead groups, some folks are full of anxiety when dealing with strangers and just want to run the content. rdf helped with that. just because youre on a realm with a large population doesnt mean your experience is the same as everyone else’s and sure as hell doesnt mean anyones being lazy. your constant assumption that anyone not playing like you is lazy is a toxic approach to social interaction and deserved a response in kind. didnt like it did you? maybe you should think long and hard on that.

and whining that rdf would destroy the game is just as pathetic. the op has a right to their opinion just like anyone else whether i agree or not, the problem with these forums is that idiots think attacking someone and insulting them is the same as debating their points. i dont necessarily agree with his take but he does have a point about being shafted by brian and his clique.

2 Likes

2 80s top 24 speed naxx clear 0 Av games, just quest using a guide nonstop will take 40 hours 70 to 80

I thought I was slow. My highest of 4 northrend venturing chars is only 77. Juggling 4 makes it a slow journey but rested comes in faster than I can ever hope to burn it.