Level 60 boost disqualifies for Heritage armor

I still have my 60 boost for DF and wanted to boost my DI shaman; however, if I want to use it, I am given a warning that it disqualifies me from my Heritage quests.

Recently Blizzard posted that:

I wanted to know if it a unchanged text bug, or is DF boost not under the change?

It’s not a bug, it’s how it is now, all of my boosted Allied Race characters got heritage armor, weapons, mounts, etc.

2 Likes

That text box that pops up will not prevent you from getting your Heritage armor on a boosted Allied Race. It looks as if they did not remove it when they removed the restrictions for Allied Race eligibility for the Heritage armor. Hopefully they get around to that in the next few builds as I was hesitant to boost my Zandalari when I saw it pop up, but rest assured boosting an Allied Race will grant you the Heritage armor quest upon login; that part is at least working as intended after the recent change.

Oh, and I also used the DF Level 60 boost on my Allied race toon just like the OP and everything worked just fine

Blizzard keeps undermining any work towards some objective/reward. Makes me want to stop playing the game. Freebies/handouts don’t feel good. It undermines the core gameplay loop for a lot of people.

Grind something? Wait a couple months everyone will have it for logging in.
New thing to grind? Wait a couple months and see if they will nerf the requirements.

Everyone has everything and few things are cool / signify gameplay achievements anymore