Level 50's below item level 100

With the elimination on scaling and templates, this being a pre-patch, Please do not go into a random battleground at level 50 under item level 100 and expect to be of any use to the team you are playing for. No joke, if you are 12k health or under you can and will get one shot by trinket procs, Heart of Azeroth procs and traits and then the actual ability azerite traits. It is not all that funny to be the free HK at level 50 but if you enter below item level 100 you will be just that; a FREE HONOR KILL.

You have been warned :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Duly noted.

Just awful to know that any ilvl below 100 is prone to being 1 shotted, but yet added in ilvl 60 gear to vendors… it’s a prepatch no one is going to do weekly 15s and full raid clears. I really hope they learn from this a do better for Shadowlands.

• also no one is asking for top tier to be dropped from vendors, but at least gear that will save you from a 1 shot.
5 Likes

Lets hope we don’t see a new ilvl 68 Trinket at vendor with this exact function.

I have to say Act/Blizz knew about this imbalance as they made the item level of the prepatch event gear 100/110. Act/Blizz knew that under item level 100 players would be useless. Proof is in the patch notes…

Again, If you are under item level 100 at level 50, shy away from the random battle grounds, you WILL get ONE SHOT!

1 Like

level toons in bgs or partysync if you aren’t going to pve for gear the next few weeks.

1 Like

if you are planning on leveling a character though battlegrounds, do a little research and play one of the 4 top OP classes from 10-49 or you will have a very BAD experience as the Battlegrounds from 10-49 are flooded with Hunters, Priests, elemental shaman and arcane mages. Nothing worse than getting into a Battleground and seeing the apposing team full of mages, hunters, shaman and priests; while your team has a balanced representation of all classes…

You forgot demonology warlocks! They are killing it, it’s quite interesting to see 4 of them in a 10 person team.

It’s funny how many ppl are rerolling so called FOTM classes. . I was in a random yesterday where horde had 7 Ele shamans out of 15 players. I ( this is Dosao ) went through entire BFA being the only Ele in most BG’s :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Don’t worry I only pvp in the lower levels. Once I hit 50 I start again.

1 Like

Gonna keep queue’ing, thanks. Maybe rated PvP is where you should be if you’re concerned about item level :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

This thread makes me want to queue on low ilvl alts.

Thank you OP.

“If you want to level a class in a bg, don’t. Play some other class you don’t want to actually play.”

That goes pretty well with your previous advice above that “If your ilvl is less than 100, just unsub.”

1 Like

Very interesting how you put quotation marks on statements I did not make; a Straw man fallacy if there ever was one :roll_eyes:

Perhaps I should have put “translation”. Because that’s what your statements translate into. Choosing classes to play at end game by which ones are fotm in leveling content is counterproductive in a major way.

Same with me on MM. All these fotm MM rerolls are usually trash and I can run through them all and put them on farm.

When did I mention end game in the post that you keep referencing? I am pretty sure it says 10-49 :face_with_raised_eyebrow: