Level 50 Class quest - Warlock

Are these quests in the game yet? Cant seem to find info on it, and my class trainers are not giving me “An Imp’s Request”.

1 Like

I think you have the wrong quest. I’m not seeing a warlock quest with that name anywhere in any of the warlock quest lists. Make sure you are looking at a classic wow list and not a retail or other expansion.

Is it the ST quest?

Apparently ST class quests arent until phase 4 according to a bug report thread I was reading…my diamond flask quest doesnt exist either.

Closest thing I found was this on wowheads guide to the class quests:

At level 50 you have the choice to start a quest chain that will allow you to use the spell inferno.

this apparently features an imp named impsy

https ://classic.wowhead.com/guides/warlock-class-quests-classic-wow#infernal-demon-level-50

Yeah thats the one. Thanks for that.

Been searching all over to start this quest, even tried bringing Impsy a piece of Felcloth to see if it would trigger a prereq or something. Thanks for this thread!

The quest [An Imp’s Request] for the warlock staff or trinket isn’t available till phase 3.

1 Like