Level 46-50 leveling, Legion class halls and dungeons

Hey everyone!

So i want to be able to finish up all the Legion class hall stuff on one of my other characters. All vendor unlocks, mount, all quests complete and all companions. The character i’m doing this on hit level cap back in legion and did some level cap stuff like WQ. With the new squish that character is level 45. If i were to just level in Legion zones or do Chromie time Legion once i hit 50 i believe it knocks me out of Chromie time and into BFA timeline (i dont own Shadowlands yet).

Since i want to be able to complete any dungeon quests through LFG would it be best for me to quest and earn xp and once i’m close to hitting 50 turn off XP?

You will need to use Chromie Time for Legion in order to have access to those dungeons in the dungeon finder. And yes, you’ll need to turn off your XP at 49 or you’ll get kicked out of Chromie Time.

However, you should be able to run the dungeons solo at 50 as another option.

With level squish doing the dungeons solo at 50 may not be possible. I tell people who want to finish bfa and unlocking allied races to lock at 50 so they won’t level out out of the dungeons.

I’ll play it safe and lock at 49.

I dont want to miss out on the xp as i level but i want to be sure that i am able to do all the class hall stuff including the dungeons. Thanks guys =)

For BfA dungeons, I agree. Those aren’t really soloable at 50 anymore. But Legion should still be doable. I decided to go and check, and was able to do Mythic Violet Hold on an ilvl 75 mage. It wasn’t trivial, but it was quite doable. Now, ilvl 75 does require some gearing up (but not that much) but that was on Mythic. I’m pretty sure all the class hall stuff can be done on normal.

I mean if you were level 50 you could buy a set of crafted greens that would get you near ilvl 100. I will have to keep that in mind. I’m not sure what I would want to wait on. I am going to try and finish my hunters class quest in legion, and I still need to unlock fat humans, but I should be able to do all that with no issues.